• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CarbonROM

Mar 30, 2013
carbonrom.org
About Carbon

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

Screenshots

screen1s.jpg
screen2s.jpg
screen3s.jpg

screen4s.jpg
screen5s.jpg
screen6s.jpg

screen7s.jpg
screen8s.jpg
screen9s.jpg

Carbon Updates

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Carbon news, updates, contests, and more! Join our completely open Google+ community for insider conversation with devs and other users.

Download Carbon

All Carbon downloads and further information such as features, changelog, and FAQ can be found on our goo.im page.

http://goo.im/devs/carbon

Changelog

For a detailed changelog, check out the changes made each night here:

Change Log

Support

We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.

2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our goo.im page linked above. It's new, but expanding fast. Just like us!

3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.

4) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.

Who is Team Carbon?
AndrolinRoot

Andros11

BigShotRob

Bionic Beast

dg4prez

Kejar31

mattmanwrx

morfic

nocoast

pixeldotz

slick_rick

winner00

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

Last edited:

AndrolinRoot

Apr 7, 2012
>>>>Ansbach<<<<
carbonrom.ca.ohost.de
I am your maintainer for carbon and I am official carbon member !
Feel free to contact me via PM !
My Github

FAQ

FAQ and Tutorial

Q: I love Carbon but I don’t type in English. How can I change my default keyboard language to <insert your language here>?
A: The stock android keyboard in Carbon comes with the ability to download a variety of language packs. To change it go to Settings>Language & input>Android keyboard (AOSP) settings button>Input languages. Uncheck “use system language” and select the language that you would like to use.

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Q: I see you guys make something called “Nightlies”. What are those?
A: Nightlies are experimental builds that are released each night with the latest features, and bug fixes, which keeps you up to date but may also be dysfunctional due to the adding a new features and code.
Q: How do I switch from my current ROM over to Carbon?
A: (These directions are assuming you are already rooted and have installed a recovery manager, preferably TWRP)

(1.) Decide whether you would like to use the stable release version of Carbon, or whether to use the nightly version of Carbon
(2.) Once you have decided, download the correct file of Carbon for your specific device using the goo app on your phone or from the goo website (make sure you know your device’s codename)
(3.) Download the corresponding GApps file using goo app on your phone or from the goo website (20130301)
(4.) Make sure you know where both files are on your phone’s sd card and then reboot to recovery
(5.) MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP of your current ROM so you have something to go back to in case anything goes wrong
(6.) If you are switching to Carbon from another ROM, you must do a full wipe before flashing Carbon, please follow these steps to wipe: Factory reset, wipe system partition, wipe cache and dalvik once more.
(7.) Now once everything is wiped, flash the Carbon zip you downloaded and then IMMEDIATELY after flash your GApps zip.
(8.)(Optional) If you have a custom kernel you would like to flash, flash it now.
(9.) Reboot your device and allow it a few minutes to startup, it may take some time on first boot.
(10.) You’re all done. Enjoy using Carbon!

REMINDER :
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.       Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this     ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at       you.
 */

Q: What is “dirty” flashing?
A: Dirty flashing is when you do not wipe any of your data or the system partition before flashing a newer version of Carbon.
Q: I am using the stable version of Carbon, can I switch over to the nightly builds (and vice versa) without clean wiping?
A: If you are already running Carbon you can switch over to any version of Carbon by dirty flashing (unless directly stated that a wipe is required in the changelog).
Q: If I am already running Carbon, do I have to reflash GApps every time I dirty flash the newest updates?
A: No, Carbon has a built in script that backs up the system partition and will reapply your GApps automatically when you flash the newer version of Carbon.
Q:How do I update my version of Carbon?
A: If you are already running Carbon and would like to update to the latest version, you can simply dirty flash the newest version on top of your current setup (unless otherwise stated in the changelog).

Last edited:

AndrolinRoot

Apr 7, 2012
>>>>Ansbach<<<<
carbonrom.ca.ohost.de
Changelog

Changelog
I try to keep it up to date !
Code:
Carbon Changelog

Nightly 9-27
Small changes

Nightly 9-26
Fix LTE toggle for all CDMA devices

Nightly 9-25
Fix data issues when clean flashing on CDMA devices
Fix LTE toggle on d2vzw
A few active display fixes such as proximity sensor being disabled when you turn it off.

Nightly 9-24
Small fixes

Nightly 9-23
Lots of small, but helpful changes. Check GitHub for more info :)
https://github.com/CarbonDev/android_frameworks_base/commits/jb3

Nightly 9-22
Active Display updates
Gallery fixed
Lockscreen targets fixed
Added back halo effect color
Choose position of recents clear all button (BR, BL, TR, TL) (some devices might not have this until tomorrow)
Show Carbon logo background when no recents apps are present (some devices might not have this until tomorrow)

Nightly 9-21
Volume keys music controls option
Notification sound-to-vibration conversion
vibrate during call option
power connect/disconnect notifications
power, home, or both buttons wake options

Nightly 9-20
Merge r3.1
Bluetooth changes from CM
Added Active Display from Chameleon OS
Remove Focal (This is why the zip is smaller)

Nightly 9-19
Fix left/right ribbon height https://github.com/CarbonDev/android_frameworks_base/commit/147677c716615aba9700c5258b3ddc0ffbe019fc
Carbon Fibers redesign

Nightly 9-18
Add system Animations category in Carbon Fibers
SuperUser updated to fix the file manager issues

Nightly 9-17
Updated to r3 branch, new build number JLS36C
Fixes to the “launch player headset connection” option

Nightly 9-16
Small stuff

Nightly 9-15
Halo updates from PA
Add color support to text only battery
Fix network speed statusbar indicator traffic color on reboot
Fix reboot menu not being themed
Minor changes

Nightly 9-14
Fix camera sound setting
Toroplus radio fix
Minor changes

Nightly 9-13
Minor changes

Nightly 9-12
Minor changes

Nightly 9-11
Added commit for Samsung devices that routes audio to mobile dock when docked (https://github.com/CarbonDev/android_frameworks_base/commit/31f445623f0aae9ea03039c9aed4489187eb7b4f)
Small fixes

Nightly 9-10
Add option to remove google now from recents menu
Add option to mute volume adjust sound
Low battery indicator options
Add option to disable volume keys when in silent mode
Option to disable camera sound
Add wifi ssid in notification drawer
Add notification shortcuts
Add notification behavior
Fix cutoff lockring
Make the boot dialog show more info
Keyboard works with dark carbon now

Nightly 9-9
Add media scanner behavior on boot

Nigthly 9-8
Add nfc polling mode
Nfc synced up with CM. Need report if this fixes nfc on s4.
Add longpress lock ring/nav ring torch
Minor fixes

Nightly 9-7
Add hardware key backlight settings

Nightly 9-6
Color support added to speed meter
Minor cleanups in Carbon Fibers
Minor changes elsewhere

Nightly 9-5
Added network speed indicator in statusbar
Fixes to recents ram bar
Move hardware tunables to Carbon Fibers

Nightly 9-4
Bluetooth tile fixed. Thanks to jbird!
Fast charge tile fixed. Support added on mako, jf and d2.

Nightly 9-3
Small changes

Nightly 9-2
Many under the hood changes

Nightly 9-1
Fix fc’s
Add Evita and Oppo Find5

Nightly 8-31
Add minimize lockscreen challenge
Fix tethering on samsung devices
Add show slide lock before secure lock
Show more security settings
Small fixes

Nightly 8-30
Small fixes to various things

Nightly 8-29
Add powerwidget brightness slider
Touch up Carbon Fibers
Minor fixups all over

Nightly 8-28
Fix ribbon lockscreen behavior
Volume rocker wake
Rotation settings
Adaptive Backlight support
Better font size selection
Minor lockscreen targets cleanup
Add Manta, Skyrocket, Hercules, and i9305
Add list view animations
Fix flo system ui fc and gps
Add BlueBalls live wallpaper back

Nightly 8-27
Ribbons
Fix lockscreen wallpaper

Nightly 8-26
Fix home key long press to work when assigned to recent app switcher.
Small changes
MOST BUILDS FAILED- Dev derp

Nightly 8-25
Little redesign to Carbon Fibers
Powerwidget fixes
Add status bar icon color

Nightly 8-24
Halo bugfixes
Longpress on notification to open in floating window
Option to show LTE or 4G in status bar for LTE
Other little bug fixes

Nightly 8-23
Fix SystemUI FC on boot for some people
Fix third party keyboard setup
Updated to JSS15Q
Fix display of mobile status bar icon when using airplane mode
MOST BUILDS FAILED

Nightly 8-22
Small changes
MOST BUILDS FAILED

Nightly 8-21
Small changes
MOST BUILDS FAILED

Nightly 8-20
Added custom actions for double-tap home button

Nightly 8-19
Small changes

Nightly 8-18
Halo colors fixed
Added DSP Manager
Add Tuna’s (Maguro and Toro) and Note 2’s to nightlies
Fixed Navbar height not sticking after reboot
Add status bar behavior stuff (Will be in most devices tonight. Rest tomorrow night.)
Backup script fixed (Will be in most devices tonight. Rest tomorrow night.)

Nightly 8-17
Halo 2.0 (Custom color is broken until we figure it out.)
Fixed sim not being recognized on i9300

Nightly 8-16
Fix theme FC’s
A few minor changes to Halo
Add custom carrier label
Fix navbar menu button not working on Mako
Fix d2 power button issue

Nightly 8-15
Add Halo back.
Fix notification light fc
Fix grouper
Fixed Dark Carbon, apps become Dark again
Added back Halo and Dark Carbon Toggles
Added back Floating App Window added back to recents menu
Added back ability to change lockscreen background (still a work in progress/not fully working yet)
August 14th-Released First 4.3 Nightlies
August 1st-Released Stable 1.8 (4.2.2)
Updated/Added Features since 1.7
Halo-up to date with PA including all the latest features and bug fixes, including custom colors & sizes
Open apps in floating window
BAMF Theme Engine
Added Carbon Changelog to Settings>Carbon>About Carbon
Choose location of clear all recents button (bottom right/left)
Privacy Guard
Music Quick Tile
Ram Circle in recents menu
Auto-hide status bar
Carbon Rom Stats
Carbon battery
Touckey light duration
Wake device with home, power or both
Statusbar behaviors
Gesture lockscreen
Option for calls to enter in the background
Tile colors.

Last edited:

AndrolinRoot

Apr 7, 2012
>>>>Ansbach<<<<
carbonrom.ca.ohost.de
i have one question: what kind of rom is this?

i mean its aosp ok.. but is it CM with rom control, kinda ported or is it rebuild from scratch from ur own sources, something like a remake? (like liquid smooth does, sorry for talking so much about them)

Good luck!

Well the most members are from Liquid team :)
It has so much great things, like backup of scripts or gapps :)
See changelog ! Everybody has its favourite, I hope this rom will be yours ;)

citytrader

Jan 19, 2012
A couple of questions, currently I'm on JB stock:
- What is the battery performance of your ROM?
- Can you use any kernel or should use only the one that comes with the ROM?
- If Kernel cant be changed, do you have the options to amplify the sound like the Dorimanx Kernel have?
(personally this is the most important thing because the audio in the S2 is very low)

Thanks for your answer.

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
well....lets see...:D...I will add it to my 1st slot now for testing purpose ....:)
but...ma8 ....after seen screenies it look almost like RB tho...:p....:D...anyways....just a [Q]= is it compatible with doris masterpiece?:D...
And you could add a bit more info about ROM itself....:)...features...etc...eh?:)...
I saw features list in site...but it'd be nicer if everyone could read it here....:):highfive:...
Keep up the good work team:)!

Sent fom my S-II running Vanilla Rootbox >>Nightly (2013/03/27 Unofficial by kroz)<< :D powered with DorimanX kernel v. >>9.13<<

AndrolinRoot

Apr 7, 2012
>>>>Ansbach<<<<
carbonrom.ca.ohost.de
A couple of questions, currently I'm on JB stock:
- What is the battery performance of your ROM?
- Can you use any kernel or should use only the one that comes with the ROM?
- If Kernel cant be changed, do you have the options to amplify the sound like the Dorimanx Kernel have?
(personally this is the most important thing because the audio in the S2 is very low)

Thanks for your answer.

well....lets see...:D...I will add it to my 1st slot now for testing purpose ....:)
but...ma8 ....after seen screenies it look almost like RB tho...:p....:D...anyways....just a [Q]= is it compatible with doris masterpiece?:D...
And you could add a bit more info about ROM itself....:)...features...etc...eh?:)...
I saw features list in site...but it'd be nicer if everyone could read it here....:):highfive:...
Keep up the good work team:)!

Sent fom my S-II running Vanilla Rootbox >>Nightly (2013/03/27 Unofficial by kroz)<< :D powered with DorimanX kernel v. >>9.13<<

Guys yes, dorimanx should be compitable !
New nightly today, so stay tuned !

And Its not Rootbox, since Rootbox also use things from other roms like dark botton from slim bean, this rom has no direct feature from rootbox !

Last edited:

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
Guys yes, dorimanx should be compitable !
New nightly today, so stay tuned !

And Its not Rootbox, since Rootbox also use things from other roms like dark botton from slim bean, this rom has no direct feature from rootbox !

sorry to bother you....but...."dorimanx should be compatible":confused::confused::confused:
And I didn't say that it's RB....:p.....it's sooo simmilar to RB if I look at screenshots at site....
and you didn't answer me:eek::eek::sly::sly:

089man

Sep 25, 2012
Hi, Thx for new thread.

Have install latest nighly, works fine. I like carbon, all nightly's for me stable.
Have install xpose as standalone app and it's works great.

Sorry for mistake last time and my comments about remove xpose. I only pissed off but install xpose as app is Verry easy and works fine.
Can you tell this to the carbon from Facebook and hope he is not angry longer about me.

One question.
What's sound engine is in carbon rom?
Have samsung s2.

I9100 Tapatalk 2, Rom1 CarbonRom / Rom2 jbam 7.0 Kernel Dorimanx

Reactions: steveria79

lwiss

Jul 31, 2010
THANKS!!! for this great rom (i have the nightys)....
I'am so happy. Now works my 64gb sdcard(internal sd not booted with dorimanx and my 64gb )... only with this rom and new siyah from "Gustavo" it works.

lwiss

Gesendet von meinem GT-i9100

ruicc

Jan 8, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
Mate, thanks for a new thread.

Hope to see you here more times, because the last dev barely appears on his thread.

Keep up with the good work, we are here to help and give some ideas.

So, i'm asking if you can include an "data/app" in your rom, because when i flash a new rom, i always include this.

All i have to do is:
- Extract zip to my PC
- add data/app on rom's root;
- copy all my apps to there;
- go to meta-inf and add in update-script:
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p10", "/data");
package_extract_dir("data", "/data");
Re-zip the rom

This allows me always include my applications in the rom....so if you think it's a good idea you can add this feature at futures roms.

Last edited:

steveria79

Nov 9, 2012
www.time-line24.de
Dev ,the old dev was angry of facebook and I can not make a comment.please steve stevens on facebook make me on!!

When come more works to future for this great rom I give a donation today!

Please make on facebook steve stevens on start !?:D:thumbup::thumbup:

CARBON ROM 4.2.2 - dorimanx 9.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About Carbon

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

Screenshots

screen1s.jpg
    screen2s.jpg
    screen3s.jpg

screen4s.jpg
    screen5s.jpg
    screen6s.jpg

screen7s.jpg
    screen8s.jpg
    screen9s.jpg

Carbon Updates

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Carbon news, updates, contests, and more! Join our completely open Google+ community for insider conversation with devs and other users.

Download Carbon

All Carbon downloads and further information such as features, changelog, and FAQ can be found on our goo.im page.

http://goo.im/devs/carbon

Changelog

For a detailed changelog, check out the changes made each night here:

Change Log

Support

We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.

2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our goo.im page linked above. It's new, but expanding fast. Just like us!

3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.

4) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.

Who is Team Carbon?
    AndrolinRoot

Andros11

BigShotRob

Bionic Beast

dg4prez

Kejar31

mattmanwrx

morfic

nocoast

pixeldotz

slick_rick

winner00

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

I am your maintainer for carbon and I am official carbon member !
    Feel free to contact me via PM !
    My Github

FAQ

FAQ and Tutorial

Q: I love Carbon but I don’t type in English. How can I change my default keyboard language to <insert your language here>?
    A: The stock android keyboard in Carbon comes with the ability to download a variety of language packs. To change it go to Settings>Language & input>Android keyboard (AOSP) settings button>Input languages. Uncheck “use system language” and select the language that you would like to use.

Q: I see you guys make something called “Nightlies”. What are those?
    A: Nightlies are experimental builds that are released each night with the latest features, and bug fixes, which keeps you up to date but may also be dysfunctional due to the adding a new features and code.
    Q: How do I switch from my current ROM over to Carbon?
    A: (These directions are assuming you are already rooted and have installed a recovery manager, preferably TWRP)

(1.) Decide whether you would like to use the stable release version of Carbon, or whether to use the nightly version of Carbon
    (2.) Once you have decided, download the correct file of Carbon for your specific device using the goo app on your phone or from the goo website (make sure you know your device’s codename)
    (3.) Download the corresponding GApps file using goo app on your phone or from the goo website (20130301)
    (4.) Make sure you know where both files are on your phone’s sd card and then reboot to recovery
    (5.) MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP of your current ROM so you have something to go back to in case anything goes wrong
    (6.) If you are switching to Carbon from another ROM, you must do a full wipe before flashing Carbon, please follow these steps to wipe: Factory reset, wipe system partition, wipe cache and dalvik once more.
    (7.) Now once everything is wiped, flash the Carbon zip you downloaded and then IMMEDIATELY after flash your GApps zip.
    (8.)(Optional) If you have a custom kernel you would like to flash, flash it now.
    (9.) Reboot your device and allow it a few minutes to startup, it may take some time on first boot.
    (10.) You’re all done. Enjoy using Carbon!

REMINDER :
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.       Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this     ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at       you.
     */

Q: What is “dirty” flashing?
    A: Dirty flashing is when you do not wipe any of your data or the system partition before flashing a newer version of Carbon.
    Q: I am using the stable version of Carbon, can I switch over to the nightly builds (and vice versa) without clean wiping?
    A: If you are already running Carbon you can switch over to any version of Carbon by dirty flashing (unless directly stated that a wipe is required in the changelog).
    Q: If I am already running Carbon, do I have to reflash GApps every time I dirty flash the newest updates?
    A: No, Carbon has a built in script that backs up the system partition and will reapply your GApps automatically when you flash the newer version of Carbon.
    Q:How do I update my version of Carbon?
    A: If you are already running Carbon and would like to update to the latest version, you can simply dirty flash the newest version on top of your current setup (unless otherwise stated in the changelog).
    Changelog

Changelog
    I try to keep it up to date !
    Code:
    Carbon Changelog

Nightly 9-27
    Small changes

Nightly 9-26
    Fix LTE toggle for all CDMA devices

Nightly 9-25
    Fix data issues when clean flashing on CDMA devices
    Fix LTE toggle on d2vzw
    A few active display fixes such as proximity sensor being disabled when you turn it off.

Nightly 9-24
    Small fixes

Nightly 9-23
    Lots of small, but helpful changes. Check GitHub for more info :)
    https://github.com/CarbonDev/android_frameworks_base/commits/jb3

Nightly 9-22
    Active Display updates
    Gallery fixed
    Lockscreen targets fixed
    Added back halo effect color
    Choose position of recents clear all button (BR, BL, TR, TL) (some devices might not have this until tomorrow)
    Show Carbon logo background when no recents apps are present (some devices might not have this until tomorrow)

Nightly 9-21
    Volume keys music controls option
    Notification sound-to-vibration conversion
    vibrate during call option
    power connect/disconnect notifications
    power, home, or both buttons wake options

Nightly 9-20
    Merge r3.1
    Bluetooth changes from CM
    Added Active Display from Chameleon OS
    Remove Focal (This is why the zip is smaller)

Nightly 9-19
    Fix left/right ribbon height https://github.com/CarbonDev/android_frameworks_base/commit/147677c716615aba9700c5258b3ddc0ffbe019fc
    Carbon Fibers redesign

Nightly 9-18
    Add system Animations category in Carbon Fibers
    SuperUser updated to fix the file manager issues

Nightly 9-17
    Updated to r3 branch, new build number JLS36C
    Fixes to the “launch player headset connection” option

Nightly 9-16
    Small stuff

Nightly 9-15
    Halo updates from PA
    Add color support to text only battery
    Fix network speed statusbar indicator traffic color on reboot
    Fix reboot menu not being themed
    Minor changes

Nightly 9-14
    Fix camera sound setting
    Toroplus radio fix
    Minor changes

Nightly 9-13
    Minor changes

Nightly 9-12
    Minor changes

Nightly 9-11
    Added commit for Samsung devices that routes audio to mobile dock when docked (https://github.com/CarbonDev/android_frameworks_base/commit/31f445623f0aae9ea03039c9aed4489187eb7b4f)
    Small fixes

Nightly 9-10
    Add option to remove google now from recents menu
    Add option to mute volume adjust sound
    Low battery indicator options
    Add option to disable volume keys when in silent mode
    Option to disable camera sound
    Add wifi ssid in notification drawer
    Add notification shortcuts
    Add notification behavior
    Fix cutoff lockring
    Make the boot dialog show more info
    Keyboard works with dark carbon now

Nightly 9-9
    Add media scanner behavior on boot

Nigthly 9-8
    Add nfc polling mode
    Nfc synced up with CM. Need report if this fixes nfc on s4.
    Add longpress lock ring/nav ring torch
    Minor fixes

Nightly 9-7
    Add hardware key backlight settings

Nightly 9-6
    Color support added to speed meter
    Minor cleanups in Carbon Fibers
    Minor changes elsewhere

Nightly 9-5
    Added network speed indicator in statusbar
    Fixes to recents ram bar
    Move hardware tunables to Carbon Fibers

Nightly 9-4
    Bluetooth tile fixed. Thanks to jbird!
    Fast charge tile fixed. Support added on mako, jf and d2.

Nightly 9-3
    Small changes

Nightly 9-2
    Many under the hood changes

Nightly 9-1
    Fix fc’s
    Add Evita and Oppo Find5

Nightly 8-31
    Add minimize lockscreen challenge
    Fix tethering on samsung devices
    Add show slide lock before secure lock
    Show more security settings
    Small fixes

Nightly 8-30
    Small fixes to various things

Nightly 8-29
    Add powerwidget brightness slider
    Touch up Carbon Fibers
    Minor fixups all over

Nightly 8-28
    Fix ribbon lockscreen behavior
    Volume rocker wake
    Rotation settings
    Adaptive Backlight support
    Better font size selection
    Minor lockscreen targets cleanup
    Add Manta, Skyrocket, Hercules, and i9305
    Add list view animations
    Fix flo system ui fc and gps
    Add BlueBalls live wallpaper back

Nightly 8-27
    Ribbons
    Fix lockscreen wallpaper

Nightly 8-26
    Fix home key long press to work when assigned to recent app switcher.
    Small changes
    MOST BUILDS FAILED- Dev derp

Nightly 8-25
    Little redesign to Carbon Fibers
    Powerwidget fixes
    Add status bar icon color

Nightly 8-24
    Halo bugfixes
    Longpress on notification to open in floating window
    Option to show LTE or 4G in status bar for LTE
    Other little bug fixes

Nightly 8-23
    Fix SystemUI FC on boot for some people
    Fix third party keyboard setup
    Updated to JSS15Q
    Fix display of mobile status bar icon when using airplane mode
    MOST BUILDS FAILED

Nightly 8-22
    Small changes
    MOST BUILDS FAILED

Nightly 8-21
    Small changes
    MOST BUILDS FAILED

Nightly 8-20
    Added custom actions for double-tap home button

Nightly 8-19
    Small changes

Nightly 8-18
    Halo colors fixed
    Added DSP Manager
    Add Tuna’s (Maguro and Toro) and Note 2’s to nightlies
    Fixed Navbar height not sticking after reboot
    Add status bar behavior stuff (Will be in most devices tonight. Rest tomorrow night.)
    Backup script fixed (Will be in most devices tonight. Rest tomorrow night.)

Nightly 8-17
    Halo 2.0 (Custom color is broken until we figure it out.)
    Fixed sim not being recognized on i9300

Nightly 8-16
    Fix theme FC’s
    A few minor changes to Halo
    Add custom carrier label
    Fix navbar menu button not working on Mako
    Fix d2 power button issue

Nightly 8-15
    Add Halo back.
    Fix notification light fc
    Fix grouper
    Fixed Dark Carbon, apps become Dark again
    Added back Halo and Dark Carbon Toggles
    Added back Floating App Window added back to recents menu
    Added back ability to change lockscreen background (still a work in progress/not fully working yet)
    August 14th-Released First 4.3 Nightlies
    August 1st-Released Stable 1.8 (4.2.2)
    Updated/Added Features since 1.7
    Halo-up to date with PA including all the latest features and bug fixes, including custom colors & sizes
    Open apps in floating window
    BAMF Theme Engine
    Added Carbon Changelog to Settings>Carbon>About Carbon
    Choose location of clear all recents button (bottom right/left)
    Privacy Guard
    Music Quick Tile
    Ram Circle in recents menu
    Auto-hide status bar
    Carbon Rom Stats
    Carbon battery
    Touckey light duration
    Wake device with home, power or both
    Statusbar behaviors
    Gesture lockscreen
    Option for calls to enter in the background
    Tile colors.
    Carbon Rom 20130913 linaro arm-linux-androideabi & sabermod arm-eabi cross-compiled

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/mgrxvi6sain55/i9100_Carbon_Rom_Linaro-SaberMod_Builds

have fun!

:)
    PA 2 will be in our rom, I am not the only dev !
    BUT Pa2 will fit our screen and will be 100% Bugfree if we release it !
    You dont need to enable any option in PA setting, only if you want, no settings will be pre-activated !
    Guys this PA is ~5mb, so please our rom is 122mb...
    So please ;)