plan to order from handtec, how fast is their "DHL Express"shipping?

Search This thread

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
You get it the very next day if you order early enough. Back when the S3 was released, I had preordered the pebble blue but because it was delayed I switched to a One x. I'm in the US. I chatted with handtec Customer service in the morning ( a Thursday) and asked them to switch my order from an S3 to a One x. An hour later I received tracking number and the very next morning it was delivered :eek: it took less than 24 hours for the phone to be shipped and delivered from the UK to the US. Incredible service!

Sent from my 3rd Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: aqualadb03

aqualadb03

Mar 18, 2011
Wilson NC
Thank you for relaying this to me, that's what I was thinking. Since its more expensive than the other option, which only took 1-2 days. So I think I'll choose this service.

Reactions: barondebxl

vegetaleb

Hello!
Good to know someone tried this handtec shop in a country outside UK.
I want to place an order for a car kit (for my future HTC One),the address I chose is Paris because my parents are there for a week,and it will cost +30$ if I deliver it in my country (Lebanon).
I red somewhere that they can be heavy on security checks,like calling you and asking you a scan of your ID card,is that true?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I chose fedex 2 day priority.

curious to know too... since it was the cheaper option over DHL express.
    Processing the order took 1 day then for DHL 22 hours from departure CZECH REPUBLIC to FRANCE via GERMANY so I guess it's 1day.
    You get it the very next day if you order early enough. Back when the S3 was released, I had preordered the pebble blue but because it was delayed I switched to a One x. I'm in the US. I chatted with handtec Customer service in the morning ( a Thursday) and asked them to switch my order from an S3 to a One x. An hour later I received tracking number and the very next morning it was delivered :eek: it took less than 24 hours for the phone to be shipped and delivered from the UK to the US. Incredible service!

Sent from my 3rd Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you for relaying this to me, that's what I was thinking. Since its more expensive than the other option, which only took 1-2 days. So I think I'll choose this service.