[Q] Boot Loop

Search This thread

Sliner_Voyd

Jan 9, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with T-Mobile (SGH-M919) on which i had previously flashed CyanogenMod 10.2

-I recently decided to get Android 4.4 on my device so I attempted to flash the AOSP {4.4.2} S4 Google Edition Final-R4
-I installed it through the "Install ROM from SD card" Option on ROM Manager
-When i rebooted the google logo came up, but then the phone loops on the 4 colored balls
-Also, the phone doesn't go into recovery mode, the screen just stays black until I finally let

Can anyone help me fix this? Or explain to me a way to at least reset the phone.

mohit378

Jan 10, 2014
Karnal
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with T-Mobile (SGH-M919) on which i had previously flashed CyanogenMod 10.2

-I recently decided to get Android 4.4 on my device so I attempted to flash the AOSP {4.4.2} S4 Google Edition Final-R4
-I installed it through the "Install ROM from SD card" Option on ROM Manager
-When i rebooted the google logo came up, but then the phone loops on the 4 colored balls
-Also, the phone doesn't go into recovery mode, the screen just stays black until I finally let

Can anyone help me fix this? Or explain to me a way to at least reset the phone.

U can try flashing stock rom of ur fon through ODIN through PC....

Please, Don't forget to hit THANKS if i helped you!

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
well first of all, before you do what mohit378 said which is right, you need to see if it will go into download mode, im not sure the button combo for the s4 so you will have to look that up, then like what mohit378 said your going to need to find a stock your FOR YOUR PHONE MODEL ONLY on sammobile and flash that in odin.