Super Excited about Drop of old Nexus 7

Search This thread

russiandivxclub

Feb 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hi guys, from day 1 I was like wtf is going on with this Ubuntu One and this old Nexus 7 model, I mean I do understand to support both but when they support only old one , well that's not right. So news came another day that Ubuntu One will officially support new Nexus 7 model instead of old one. I have a question about desktop environment. What I'll need to have complete experience, like to have my nexus 7 connected to monitor and have mouse and keyboard. I guess mouse and keyboard is Bluetooth and monitor is that SlimPort Tech.

RumoredNow

Feb 28, 2011
Springfield Missouri
Hi guys, from day 1 I was like wtf is going on with this Ubuntu One and this old Nexus 7 model, I mean I do understand to support both but when they support only old one , well that's not right. So news came another day that Ubuntu One will officially support new Nexus 7 model instead of old one. I have a question about desktop environment. What I'll need to have complete experience, like to have my nexus 7 connected to monitor and have mouse and keyboard. I guess mouse and keyboard is Bluetooth and monitor is that SlimPort Tech.

When Ubuntu Touch debuted it was 6 months BEFORE the 2013 Nexus 7 was released. :p

Ubuntu One is cloud storage. :confused:

Day one for you is like day 357 for those of us who have been following this from the beginning. :cool: