New CM9 Tease Posted by RC for p930

Search This thread

dnorthington

Mar 23, 2011
Atlanta, GA
If you haven't visited RC's page on google+, he just posted another tease on CM9 for us and said "just a couple more buglets to solve." Cross your fingers that we're getting close.

Edit: you can append anything to the url. No placeholder.

Last edited:
Reactions: aquariuz23

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
super cool considering cm9 is not available for very many devices right now.

Currently, you can compile CM9 for a small number of devices- notably the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Wi-Fi and T-Mobile versions), the HP Touchpad and Motorola Xoom. The next devices to show up will likely be a whole array of Samsung phones (Exynos chipset), with devices based on the Qualcomm MSM8660 and 7×30 chipsets to follow.

LiViD

Aug 27, 2010
Smithers, BC
Too bad I'm selling the LG. :( Oh well, I'd like to see some vids once it's all said and done.

@scott, I don't look at CM as my saving grace for supplying an ICS ROM. There are countless others out there that have supplied an ICS ROM for various devices, some of them are actually more stable than the ICS Kang builds.

schwin97

May 26, 2010
a user asked him where he would be releasing the CM9 for our phone once it's ready, and he gave this:

http://get.cm/

So I say let's keep an eye on it ;)

A user.... ouch that I get denigrated to just A user... :)

That was me asking as I could never find any of his commits to the git repository. Still not sure if he has submitted anything yet, but I will get checking that link on a regular basis. I think I may also send a message to koush to see if he has what is needed to create CWM for our phones...

And he was replying to me - and I asked specifically about the 930. He +'d my name on the reply which is the only way I know he was talking with me...

kevace1

Mar 22, 2009
New York City
Man I can't wait for that to come out. I would figure our nitro would be a worthy candidate as its been pretty much made with ice in mind. Knowing att those jerks.....we wont get an official one till like the summer....if even then

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

Epyoch

Feb 29, 2012
Bremerton, WA
According to the guys at the att store...that there is supposed to be a ics push sometime within the next 30 days....at least that is what they said when I bricked my phone and replaced it...they thought that maybe I got a push already...I kind of looked at them like they were crazy...then one said to the other that he read it in their "kms" system. When I worked for sprint KMS stood for Knowledge management system...it was essentially the end all be all of all possible knowledge about a phone or company policy.

I still think this is speculation and I won't say with 100 percent confidence that either of them were telling the truth.

Top Liked Posts