N7105

Search This thread

ravenrocha

Mar 1, 2008
Dear developers,

Yesterday was the international launch in Europe and other countries of the N7105 (LTE version). I realy hope you start also supporting this new amazing 4G phone with your wonderfull ROMs, Kernels and Mods.
I realy appreciate your support!

Everyone that have a N7105 like me, please reply to this thread to show the developers the need of Custom ROM's for this device!

Thanks!

Regards,
Hugo

kastafela

Feb 17, 2009
Dubai
I think it will be the same with some modify. Just wait. They will as soon as summer ends.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

ywk

Dec 21, 2010
Dear developers,

Yesterday was the international launch in Europe and other countries of the N7105 (LTE version). I realy hope you start also supporting this new amazing 4G phone with your wonderfull ROMs, Kernels and Mods.

Everyone that have a N7105 like me, please reply to this thread to show the developers the need of Custom ROM's for this device!

Thanks!

Regards,
Hugo

+1

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
teach me how to grab it:D

1. root your mobile (you cannot read the partition without root)
2. install "android terminal emulator", if you do not know adb or how to get it running.
3. open the terminal emulator and you see a prompt you can type text in.
type su and press enter
4. type the line below here and press enter
cat /dev/block/platform/dw_mmc/by-name/RADIO >/sdcard/RADIO.img
4a. above line will copy the contents of the radio partition(just about 92MB) to your sdcard and that is it
5. when you got the file on your sdcard, copy it to pc and compress with zip or so.
6. upload to a public fileshare (without account requirements)
7. post the link to the modem here.

changed font, so we make sure, no mistaken character is typed.

Last edited:

froidy

Oct 2, 2012
Just ordered the N7105 16GB with 64GB MicroSD card from Mobicity Australia, they won't be shipping though for another 5-7 business days so still have a bit to wait. Really hope support picks up for this model as well ;)
Was going to get the N7100 but at the death knell decided on N7105 just to 'future-proof' it a bit I guess?
Is it true there is no FM radio on the N7105?
I am a bit worried about battery life and/or performance differences between the N7100 now but hopefully will be all good.....

Now.....off to start reading the user manual! haha

simon330

Aug 22, 2011
Dear developers,

Thanks!

Regards,
Hugo

support!!! wait too long time..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear developers,

Thanks!

Regards,
    Hugo
    teach me how to grab it:D

1. root your mobile (you cannot read the partition without root)
    2. install "android terminal emulator", if you do not know adb or how to get it running.
    3. open the terminal emulator and you see a prompt you can type text in.
    type su and press enter
    4. type the line below here and press enter
    cat /dev/block/platform/dw_mmc/by-name/RADIO >/sdcard/RADIO.img
    4a. above line will copy the contents of the radio partition(just about 92MB) to your sdcard and that is it
    5. when you got the file on your sdcard, copy it to pc and compress with zip or so.
    6. upload to a public fileshare (without account requirements)
    7. post the link to the modem here.

changed font, so we make sure, no mistaken character is typed.