[DISCONTINUED]INT2EXT app2sd solution and SWAP2INT swap on internal solution

Search This thread

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
Guys the fix was included in the original script and hence this thread as of now is no longer active.

for further queries please go to the original script thread here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-13-13-36-43.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-13-13-36-43.png
    19 KB · Views: 3,996
  • Screenshot_2013-02-13-13-36-54.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-13-13-36-54.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 3,357
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4398224

Hi INT2ext4+ works on android 4.2.1.(Device : Galaxy Fit GT-S5670)

ScreenShots.

and for those dying for to use it here is the fixed script (yes its a flashable zip)

Credits::good:

vvFiCKvv : for finding the error and showing how to fix it.

dk75 : for sharing it with us.

dark passenger : for posting the fixed zip here(just modded original zip) and testing.

if you appreciate this please press thanks on all these guys posts.:good:

I've installed S2E on thos ROM. Need I reinstall CM 10.1? Where is tutorial for this?

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
I've installed S2E on thos ROM. Need I reinstall CM 10.1? Where is tutorial for this?

tutorial added to first post. no just remove the revert all settings in the app(and hope they fit into /data) and delete the script its something s2e like the script will automatically move all apps and dalvik cache and everything except /data/data to /sd-ext nothing to configure.

D

Deleted member 4398224

Hi INT2ext4+ works on android 4.2.1.(Device : Galaxy Fit GT-S5670)

ScreenShots.

and for those dying for to use it here is the fixed script (yes its a flashable zip)

Credits::good:

vvFiCKvv : for finding the error and showing how to fix it.

dk75 : for sharing it with us.

dark passenger : for posting the fixed zip here(just modded original zip) and testing.

if you appreciate this please press thanks on all these guys posts.:good:

How to Install guide

1.remove all app2sd scripts from init.d folder inside /system/etc you should have two scripts only smothing like 90userinit and 00banner or module if any other script that has 2ext or app in it please delete them.(only app2sd scripts matter no other script)

2.uninstall all related apps for the same scripts.

3.reboot into recovery.

4.under mount & storage(or something similar) chose mount /system & /data and /sd-ext

5.go back and choose install zip

6. select Fixed-Int2ext4+.zip and flash.

7 go back to mount & storage and unmount /data & /sd-ext.

8.format /sd-ext from the same menu.

reboot and enjoy.

Note : this will work for only ext 4 partition(if you format sd-ext using cwm 5 its ext 4) will upload int2ext+ soon if requested.

This is works for me. Thanks.

Attachments

• Snap5.jpg
    Snap5.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,504
  • Snap6.jpg
    Snap6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,609
  • Snap7.jpg
    Snap7.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,510
Reactions: felmaster
D

Deleted member 4398224

how is your internal storage showing 1 GB space??:eek:

pl share wat n how did u do dat. :)

I've partitioned the SD Card on FAT32 and ext4. For ext4 I made 1 GB. My SD Card is of 16 GB. Rest is FAT32.

The first make partition FAT32 and then ext4.

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune

first try installing script without mounting /sd-ext but follow all other steps(mainly mount /system & /data flash script & later unmount /data and format /sd-ext).

If this doesnt work(I seriously doubt it won't still) it means that the /sd-ext partition is corupt(many reasons) so do this flash amon ra and choose fix sd-ext partition the n flash cwm 5 again and format sd-ext partition.

still doesnt work(really still doesnt ?!?!?!) post here the full porblem you face then and if you tried both these solutions.

Good luck.
Dark Passenger

D

Deleted member 4398224

first try installing script without mounting /sd-ext but follow all other steps(mainly mount /system & /data flash script & later unmount /data and format /sd-ext).

If this doesnt work(I seriously doubt it won't still) it means that the /sd-ext partition is corupt(many reasons) so do this flash amon ra and choose fix sd-ext partition the n flash cwm 5 again and format sd-ext partition.

still doesnt work(really still doesnt ?!?!?!) post here the full porblem you face then and if you tried both these solutions.

Good luck.
Dark Passenger

In Amon-RA I've formated sd-ext in the way that I went to on wipe sd-ext. It works for me. I've flashed script with Amon-RA.

Dark Passenger

Apr 18, 2012
Pune
First Post Updated added INT2EXT and also added a little description for each script.

Amon-ra recovery is good but i personally preffer cwm 5 and really dont trust cwm 6.

D

Deleted member 4398224

since I had a bad experience with cwm 6 i dont trust that and personally dont like amon-ra so cwm 5 is the best for me.

but each his own right.

Yes, I agree. I'm only mentioning their experiences.

Problem with Amon-RA is it that he don't flashing custom ROM on stock ROM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys the fix was included in the original script and hence this thread as of now is no longer active.

for further queries please go to the original script thread here
    I have a Galaxy Ace S-5830.
    I am using Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 beta7 17.02.2013 by Wayland-ACE.

okay now tell me after a fresh install install some new apps and reboot.

do you get the notice that android is upgrading or optimising apps.after restart cause this means that the dalvik cache is getting wiped and rebuilt after every reboot and since now your dalvik cache is now on /sd-ext the device thinks it wiped the dalvik cache when actually your app data is wiped(resulting in android to think your apps are not there) thus bootloop.

you then need to provide a logcat of the problem along with the apps that seem to cause this behaviour in your roms thread.:good:
    Are you positive that it will work? I formatted my card with cwm as ext3 (doesn't seem to recognise the partition when I format it in ext4 via partition minitool).

a word of advice though the /sd-ext partition is equal to /data i.e your /sd-ext IS YOUR /data so the internal memory is used for nothing.

also there maybe some lag(shouldnt be a problem if you have an sdcard of class 6 or higher).:good:

tutorial added to first post. no just remove the revert all settings in the app(and hope they fit into /data) and delete the script its something s2e like the script will automatically move all apps and dalvik cache and everything except /data/data to /sd-ext nothing to configure.
    Yeah I tried using that..but I can't get it working after I format using it (sd card cannot be recognized by cwm and phone), I also don't get how to set swap 0 using that
    Can you explain briefly how to use it?
    Which partition should be created first?
    And swap 0mb
    I didnt use it but i came through a website a long time back Here u Go. Might come in handy.