Looking For Tmobile Kitkat RUU

Search This thread

dpshptl

Jan 26, 2011
Im looking for the Tmobile HTC One Kitkat RUU. I cant do a factory reset from bootloader and this is the only option I have left. Someone please tell me where I can find one.

#WB

Jan 13, 2013
Im looking for the Tmobile HTC One Kitkat RUU. I cant do a factory reset from bootloader and this is the only option I have left. Someone please tell me where I can find one.

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.

mayaakel

Jun 8, 2008
how did u S-OFF

unfortunately, HTC/T-MOUS haven't made a downloadable RUU for KK. only option is to use a JB RUU and then take the OTA to KK.

#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps

#WB

Jan 13, 2013
#WB how did u manage to get S-OFF. I tried everything, revone, firewater and rumrunner...nothing worked. I have hboot 1.56, already unlocked BL and rooted with TWRP and HD revolution 62.0 but I want to S-OFF.....any help would be appreciated. I have the TMO variant if that helps

I used firewater while I was still on the 1.55 hboot.

metropical

Sep 23, 2011
New York

I did mine with Rumrunner from Windows 7. But my BL is 1.55. Dunno if that'll work for you.

5spot

Jan 3, 2009

For anyone still looking, check near the end of this thread for the latest 2 KK RUUs. Behold_this graciously provided the 4.19 and gave a link to the 5.14 RUUs. :good:

Last edited: