Need help in installing FR's MIUI 2.4.13

Search This thread

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
Hi,
I am trying to install FR's MIUI 2.4.13 ROM on my spice mi410. Currently I am using sharp GB 2.3.5 ROM (rooted). I am trying to install it using CWM 5.0.0.2.7 by TJ. Data, cache, dalvik cache all wiped. And then I installed. Still I am not able to boot. It is continuously rebooting and showing up a blue screen. After trying 3 times. I am back with my earlier ROM.
Please tell me what is it that I am doing wrong... Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SH8188U using XDA

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
Thanks dear,
I was finally able to successfully flash this ROM. It's working fine. However I have some questions for you senior guys. There is a radio app in it. But it's not working. Any idea what's wrong?
Another question is that the features listed by FR about this miui 2.4.13 says that the two way call recording patch is pre-installed. However when I tried to record a call, only my voice was recorded. Any idea what's wrong?
Please help.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
Can you tell me which call recorder do I use... (preferably free one) There are so many in the market.

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
Hi guys,
I am getting random low incoming call volume on FR's MIUI 2.4.13. It's not happening on all calls but on every alternate call. Pushing volume down and then up several times is correcting the issue... Is there any way/patch to correct this.
Also the call recorder is not functioning. It's working when the loudspeaker is turned on. otherwise it's not working. I have tried several apps from the market...
any suggestions guys?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you tell me which call recorder do I use... (preferably free one) There are so many in the market.

There are 2 apps, one of it is Call Recorder by Skvalex and I forgot for the other one.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 @CKMIUI 2.4.13 using Tapatalk
    Sharp has a newer kernel so first you need to install any official ROM which has the old kernel through SUT or stock recovery and then flash MIUI
    Radio doesn't work in MIUI rom and you need to install an app named call recorder for recording calls