TX users ? For FXP.....

Search This thread

asterix005

Aug 17, 2007
I have modified build.prop before I flashed the ROM because my ROM was upside down . My recovery is OK using fxp boot image and also same with champion swimmer kernel. Again so far only issue is WiFi which is releated to kernel

Sent from my Xperia TX

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Also xperia logo lights are not working but that's not a deal breaker

Sent from my Xperia TX

travis82

Jan 8, 2011
Marysville, Washington
I have modified build.prop before I flashed the ROM because my ROM was upside down . My recovery is OK using fxp boot image and also same with champion swimmer kernel. Again so far only issue is WiFi which is releated to kernel

Sent from my Xperia TX

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Also xperia logo lights are not working but that's not a deal breaker

Sent from my Xperia TX

Champ kernel on fxp?.. Thats aosp.. Did fxp use my aokp build and buildprop tweaks for CM10? That's sloppy and explains why the same bugs are there........ Kind of disappointing.

Anyways moving on.... maybe i can fix the wifi driver I think i know the issue.

Last edited:

asterix005

Aug 17, 2007
I don't know about that. I have tride champ kernel on fxp build just to see if bugs would be there. Issue I have seen with that kernel was a backlight was on during standby and WiFi. Champ kernel that I have tried was from aokp build 5. I have also tried kernel with twrp recovery 2.4 +hayabusa modules and WiFi problem is there. Btw looks like hayabusa and mint modules are the same in his download link so they both have same problem

Sent from my LT29i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

What display is your TX? Seams like you and I are the only one with ok recovery but inverted rom

Sent from my LT29i

travis82

Jan 8, 2011
Marysville, Washington
I don't know about that. I have tride champ kernel on fxp build just to see if bugs would be there. Issue I have seen with that kernel was a backlight was on during standby and WiFi. Champ kernel that I have tried was from aokp build 5. I have also tried kernel with twrp recovery 2.4 +hayabusa modules and WiFi problem is there. Btw looks like hayabusa and mint modules are the same in his download link so they both have same problem

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

What display is your TX? Seams like you and I are the only one with ok recovery but inverted rom

Sent from my LT29i

Im thinking its trying to use the T wifi module and its not the same as the TX i have to look into the logs today and see if im right or not. If not wondering if loading the ICS wifi module from stock would work have to test and find out.

Last edited:

asterix005

Aug 17, 2007
Yes I have and problem remains

Sent from my LT29i

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I have also tried / etc/firmware/ wcn***
Files without any luck
Sent from my LT29i

nnmka

Jan 20, 2012
Rostov-on-Don
FXP 207:
Recovery upside down.
Wi-Fi does not work.
Phone reboots in sleep mode.
Brightness does not work.

Last edited:

mumen1994

Feb 12, 2013
Just saw the new FXP208 changelog, the only mentioned thing is the recovery fix, but at least we're getting somewhere right ?

mumen1994

Feb 12, 2013
So, anyone tried flashing the new 208 yet any idea about the other two bugs?? (the reboots and brightness)

mumen1994

Feb 12, 2013
So only recovery is fixed as stated in the changelog??

mumen1994

Feb 12, 2013
FXP209 is out, anyone flashed it to tell us what bugs were fixed?

nnmka

Jan 20, 2012
Rostov-on-Don
Reboot fixed.
Recovery has artifacts.
Brightness does not work.
The battery lasts a lot.
The inscription "Xperia" is off
My Sennheiser headphones are not seen, even though the drain worked fine.

mumen1994

Feb 12, 2013
I believe the developers asked for debugging logs from logcat can anyone provide them to the issue tracker of the fxp team ??

Sent from my Xperia TX using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's it they should give TX own forum, it is worth to have!

I don't see what the benefit is... From everything I've talked to, the only difference (software-wise) is the panel (display).

In short, it's looking like only a difference of a few kernel patches (some of which still need to be made) and a defconfig.

99% of development effort for the two devices looks like it'll be common. (Of course, down the line, someone could find another difference, but so far - that seems to be the only significant delta.)

Just like, had people known just how similar I777 and I9100 would be in the end, the I777 probably would not have had its own forum. The difference between I777 and I9100 at this point are a few kernel defconfig items and two keylayout files.

FYI, the reason it took so long has nothing to do with whether the device has a separate forum or not. It has to do with the fact that a single TX owner finally stepped up, attempted to build for hayabusa, and cleaned up the problems they encountered.
    Finally!! Great news indeed. Thanks fxp!!

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk 2
    Wait for FXP206 build..

FXP206
    CM9.1
    - latest cm 9.1
    - variable notification time (U,Sola,Go)

CM10.0
    - latest cm 10.0
    - Fix call volume bug (S, Acro S, ION)
    - alpha release (TX)

CM10.1
    - latest cm 10.1
    Inverted recovery. Wi-Fi does not work. Brightness does not work. Phone goes to reboot in standby mode.
    Inverted recovery isn't a big deal since we can still use it, just a bit harder. Auto brightness does not work, but you can set the brightness manually which wasn't doable with ics (always 100%brightness). A huge improve. My phone hasn't reboot during sleep yet.

Sent from my Xperia TX using xda premium