FlashTool caught my x8!

Search This thread

haomaster

Feb 2, 2011
Hello friends,

I'm new to android, and tried to install app2sd, but the attempt was not recognized sdcard.

After that I was somehow trying to fix it using FlashTool (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=920746), but after I used the "Optimize" the program and then restarted the phone is still only in the text "Sony Ericsson".

I've tried reset, hard reset, remove battery, but nothing worked until now.

Has anyone experienced this? Or know how to solve? Therefore only used the phone for 2 days and managed to catch it!

PS: Sorry if anything in the text does not make sense because I used the google translator to communicate.

Thanks!

haomaster

Feb 2, 2011
I've tried using the PC companion and I returned that has no update to be done.

I used adb logcat and found that the boot goes in a loop whenever he gets in this command:

D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 4911): setVoiceVolume(1.000000)

With that you know what I should do?

haomaster

Feb 2, 2011
Man, I've downloaded this file, says that when I install the software already installed is the latest.

When I turn on the phone, no button works to turn off it, only removing the battery.

k3ksik

Dec 14, 2010
Man, I've downloaded this file, says that when I install the software already installed is the latest.

When I turn on the phone, no button works to turn off it, only removing the battery.

anyway you can reinstall firmware.

1. Take phone battery off.
2. Connect USB to computer, than to phone.
3. Press and HOLD back button
4. Insert the battery
5. Let go the back button (release)

haomaster

Feb 2, 2011
Thank you to everyone who helped me! I managed to circumvent the problem by using FlashTool 0.2.6 firmware with generic.

Thanks!

ShinobiPT

Mar 7, 2011
Lisbon
Hello friends,

I'm new to android, and tried to install app2sd, but the attempt was not recognized sdcard.

After that I was somehow trying to fix it using FlashTool (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=920746), but after I used the "Optimize" the program and then restarted the phone is still only in the text "Sony Ericsson".

I've tried reset, hard reset, remove battery, but nothing worked until now.

Has anyone experienced this? Or know how to solve? Therefore only used the phone for 2 days and managed to catch it!

PS: Sorry if anything in the text does not make sense because I used the google translator to communicate.

Thanks!

Hello,

i have the same problem, after click in the option "Optimize", the mobile was restarted.

the only thing that appears is the SE Logo.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks

Last edited:

zakulaa

Jun 14, 2012
problem big problem

please help

my pc does not recognize x8 I tried to update but the PCC is to update a half turn and stopped off.when it just turn on Vibrate.
just dead.

zakulaa

Jun 14, 2012

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

how to enable debugging mode when my phone wont turn on.

Top Liked Posts