Cheap Battery for Samsung Galaxy 3 (1650mah)

Search This thread

gr8rooney

Nov 18, 2010
New Battery from Rediff shopping

I bought a new battery from rediff shopping.. Though I was scared to buy from rediff since I have never heard of any good reviews of their shopping site, I didn't find another alternative. I got it within a day of placing the order. Satisfied..

Bought this one for 647 Rupees. Made in Korea, finished in China (it says)

The battery stays for almost 3 days with normal usage.. (Kyorarom Non OC)

Shankermk

Nov 5, 2011
mysore
link pls!!!

I bought a new battery from rediff shopping.. Though I was scared to buy from rediff since I have never heard of any good reviews of their shopping site, I didn't find another alternative. I got it within a day of placing the order. Satisfied..

Bought this one for 647 Rupees. Made in Korea, finished in China (it says)

The battery stays for almost 3 days with normal usage.. (Kyorarom Non OC)

kyrillos13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2010
Athens
E-cell's gold battery 2430Mah was a fake. E-cell refund me the 12 pounds that i did pay for this battery.

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
Guys, I bought am orignal battery from samsung care for Rs.500 ($10). They were selling it for Rs.750, exactly mentioned like one guy above, but my bargaining skills helped:p . Though Rs.250 discount is much i have asked for the bill.
I have started using the battery, lets see how it works. I wanted to buy a cheaper dulicate mentioned by kyrillos but sadly couldnt have any in Pune(Maharashtra, India):(

Gurjot95

May 10, 2011
Ludhiana
www.uniquegem.net
Guys, I bought am orignal battery from samsung care for Rs.500 ($10). They were selling it for Rs.750, exactly mentioned like one guy above, but my bargaining skills helped:p . Though Rs.250 discount is much i have asked for the bill.
I have started using the battery, lets see how it works. I wanted to buy a cheaper dulicate mentioned by kyrillos but sadly couldnt have any in Pune(Maharashtra, India):(

I got original for Rs 700 :(. Tried to bargain but he was just not getting convinced. Should have tried more maybe but I badly needed enw battery. Anyhow got 6 months warranty with it.

Last edited:

shaleen

Jan 23, 2011
New Delhi
my stock battery last almost 18 to 20 hours with heavy usage calls, goes, music and with fi... 20+ hours on normal usage. and my phone almost 1.8 years old..

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

my stock battery last almost 18 to 20 hours with heavy usage calls, goes, music and with fi... 20+ hours on normal usage. and my phone almost 1.8 years old..
I'm on kryillos 9.5 best rom for daily use u guys must try.. Hit thanks if u like

bioniclizard

Sep 18, 2010
Hey Kyrillos, is the battery genuine or not? :/ It says genuine samsung in the title...

I get ok battery life (a day or so), but if I turn mobile data on it only lasts for a couple hours! I thought it was a bug in the ROM so I reverted to stock JPU but it's still crap. The battery's like 1.5years old, but it's only crap when mobile data's on :( is it the battery's fault or some weird callibration issue I couldn't fix yet?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA

Shankermk

Nov 5, 2011
mysore
I guess u would probably get it in/ through the authorized service center ... But do try the ones on this thread can attest to their quality ... they just set me back just 200 bucks so quiet economical too

ayaan40000

Apr 10, 2009
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Where in Pune?

hey even i stay in pune only and recently my battery started draining pretty fast, lasts for 2hours max even on underclock. so could you please tell me where exactly in pune did you buy the battery from? thanks.

Gurushankar

Jan 8, 2012
Chennai
Hi, I'm in Chennai and I wanna know place or website for buying the original. A little guidance needed please :). When I go to the Samsung showroom or hubs they say its out of stock. :/

Sent from my A500 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Recently Bought the Original Battery for Galaxy3, from Authorized Samsung Dealer in India, although many people cheating for pricing on original Battery, I got it with Bill and Warranty for Rs.500/- in India (is little under 10 USD).

MRP was 11USD and got one dollar discount as the shop owner is a old friend.

Don't know why many seller want to sell the original battery at double price.

CyKXo.jpg
    how many days does it last? soft usage? hard usage?

thanks
    3+ days with lot of usage, wifi + phone calls and apps

When do you suggest to change your battery? I am using my stock battery for about 2years

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium
    Seems you are one of the few users who were able to reach 2 yr. mark with Stock battery.
    If battery starts discharging fast, or shows damage and your back panel refuses to close fully correctly, you should go for a new battery.