wifi module zip

Search This thread

codddict

Jan 20, 2011
hello,

i've entered the recovery of my htc jetstream and downloaded the wifi module and placed it on a sd card. When im in the recovery and i press apply update from external storage i can see the zip file i've put on my sd card. when i try to install it it says :

--Install / sdcard
Finding update package
Opening update package
Verifying update package
E:Signature verification failed
Installation aborted

i tried it several times but i couldn't manage to flash the wifi module.

does anyone have had this problem and know the solution for it?

thanks in advance!!

DNarsingh

Jul 5, 2010
Philadelphia
hello,

i've entered the recovery of my htc jetstream and downloaded the wifi module and placed it on a sd card. When im in the recovery and i press apply update from external storage i can see the zip file i've put on my sd card. when i try to install it it says :

--Install / sdcard
Finding update package
Opening update package
Verifying update package
Installation aborted

thanks in advance!!

Which recovery are you using? If using clockwork mod, you need to disable signature verification. Otherwise, twrp should work fine.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: codddict

codddict

Jan 20, 2011
Which recovery are you using? If using clockwork mod, you need to disable signature verification. Otherwise, twrp should work fine.

I've haven't installed any recovery i guess? i've just unlocked the bootloader. rooted the jetstream and then i saw my wifi didn't work anymore. so first i have to flash a recovery?

the doomlord recovery is not available anymore because of the hotfile site. Do you have the original file so i can flash the recovery?

DNarsingh

Jul 5, 2010
Philadelphia
I've haven't installed any recovery i guess? i've just unlocked the bootloader. rooted the jetstream and then i saw my wifi didn't work anymore. so first i have to flash a recovery?

the doomlord recovery is not available anymore because of the hotfile site. Do you have the original file so i can flash the recovery?

Download the zip I posted here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2426620

In that same thread, I explain how to flash a custom recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

codddict

Jan 20, 2011

I'm a noob at rooting and stuff but now i don't want to do anything nomore. I just want to put my jetstream back to factory settings.

I can't connect to wifi it says error. i relocked the bootloader but the superuser app is still in my menu.

What do i have to do?? The tab is S-Off and it says ***Relocked***.

I just want to have everything like the first time i started it up. Can anyone help me?

DNarsingh

Jul 5, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm a noob at rooting and stuff but now i don't want to do anything nomore. I just want to put my jetstream back to factory settings.

I can't connect to wifi it says error. i relocked the bootloader but the superuser app is still in my menu.

I just want to have everything like the first time i started it up. Can anyone help me?

Within that same link I provided above, follow the instructions on how to run the RUU. The RUU will put your Jetstream back to completely stock.

codddict

Jan 20, 2011
Within that same link I provided above, follow the instructions on how to run the RUU. The RUU will put your Jetstream back to completely stock.

i have a at&t jetstream. which ruu do i have to download then? and if i follow the ruu steps my device will be complete resetted and factory setted?

DNarsingh

Jul 5, 2010
Philadelphia
i have a at&t jetstream. which ruu do i have to download then? and if i follow the ruu steps my device will be complete resetted and factory setted?

Download the one with Cingular in the name and yes, your device will be 100% percent stock. The only think that won't change is that the security flag will remain S-OFF, but that won't affect anything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello,

--Install / sdcard
    Finding update package
    Opening update package
    Verifying update package
    Installation aborted

thanks in advance!!