[Q] i9505 LTE-Only / ServiceMode

Search This thread

88weighed

Jul 1, 2013
I'm trying to get my S4 to LTE only mode so it will accept non whitelisted LTE networks. This used to be possible with an app called "ServiceMode Shortcut", but it seems this is no longer supported in the new rom.

Does any of you know how to get there in 4.4?

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
I'm trying to get my S4 to LTE only mode so it will accept non whitelisted LTE networks. This used to be possible with an app called "ServiceMode Shortcut", but it seems this is no longer supported in the new rom.

Flash ME2 modem mate then , set it up and reflash latest modem once again. Im on 4.4.2 and in order for me to activate HD voice i need to flash mk2 modem and go to dialer and dial those number ie: *#0011# in order to reach HD voice settings and reflash the latest modem

Last edited:
Reactions: 88weighed

88weighed

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks for the reply.
Does it still work in the GE rom? I don't mind installing that ... I really need it to be easily switchable. I use this phone in a work environment where I also do a lot testing on 2G, 3G and 4G networks. Otherwise I might just downgrade.

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Thanks for the reply.
Does it still work in the GE rom? I don't mind installing that ... I really need it to be easily switchable. I use this phone in a work environment where I also do a lot testing on 2G, 3G and 4G networks. Otherwise I might just downgrade.

If your planning to edit something in Servicemode . You need to flash the modem ME2 via odin mate And yes it should work fine .Since Im using a 4.4.2 kitkat :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flash ME2 modem mate then , set it up and reflash latest modem once again. Im on 4.4.2 and in order for me to activate HD voice i need to flash mk2 modem and go to dialer and dial those number ie: *#0011# in order to reach HD voice settings and reflash the latest modem