Cases for RAZR Compatible with MAXX?

Search This thread

patchm00

Sep 20, 2010
Hello, this forum is about the RAZR Accessories but I wonder how many are compatible with the RAZR MAXX. In particular I wondered about the TPU CruzerLite case that alot of people like for the RAZR. Does it fit on the MAXX?

thanks

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
Hello, this forum is about the RAZR Accessories but I wonder how many are compatible with the RAZR MAXX. In particular I wondered about the TPU CruzerLite case that alot of people like for the RAZR. Does it fit on the MAXX?

thanks

Those won't fit on a MAXX. I tried my Diztronic TPU case on my MAXX and, it looked horrible.

You have to get one for the MAXX.

cwoggon

Feb 2, 2012
Those won't fit on a MAXX. I tried my Diztronic TPU case on my MAXX and, it looked horrible.

You have to get one for the MAXX.

Supposedly Diztronic will have Maxx cases available on the 22nd or 28th of this month. Really rooting for the 22nd so I can have 'em before the weekend..

Roland_D

Dec 26, 2010
Newton, NC
That you guys know is it possible to fit the otterbox for Razr on the Maxx???

My wife really wants the pink OB but they don't make it for maxx... only solid black...

05GT

Oct 26, 2010
San Diego
Vivo X Fold
Yes, there are almost no cases for the Maxx..

I stopped by the Verizon Store, and they tried selling me an Otterbox. I told the salesman if I wanted a fat phone I wouldn't have gotten the slimmest phone available. The other two cases that they offered looked like they were made from the same material as those jellies shoes from the 80s.

What have you guys found that fit?

stm8

Dec 22, 2011
Midwest
I picked up an Otterbox Commuter case for my Maxx yesterday. Great fit, great protection, much slimmer than the OB Defender case. But the Commuter case for the skinny RAZR won't fit the MAXX.

jennyforex3

Feb 20, 2012
I work in an environment which is very harsh on electronic equipment; my otterbox has saved my phone on more than one occasion.

Roland_D

Dec 26, 2010
Newton, NC
Well I'm VERY happy with my black Otterbox... I had a black OB for all my phones :D

The fact is that obviously it's not enough 'girly' for my wife... I begged her to buy it anyways while she waited for a new color to come out since she dropped her iPhone averagely 3 times a day in the past 2 years and the only reason it still works is it's pink otterbox... But she wouldn't listen and she bought the '80s plastic shoes kinda cover that will let the phone shatter in a thousand of little powdery pieces at the first serious drop.... :(

I kept all my phones in an Defender and they where so perfect when I sold them I was able to sell them for the same price of my new ones...

Last edited:

blueis300

Dec 22, 2010
Murfreesboro
Yes, there are almost no cases for the Maxx..

I stopped by the Verizon Store, and they tried selling me an Otterbox. I told the salesman if I wanted a fat phone I wouldn't have gotten the slimmest phone available. The other two cases that they offered looked like they were made from the same material as those jellies shoes from the 80s.

What have you guys found that fit?

I actually got the plastic case from verizon. It looks just like all the other plastic cases they make for all phones but fits the maxx. Still hard to find in stores. I got one in buffalo when I was there. None in tn. and my wife got one in chicago when she was there.

joelmic

Jul 1, 2007
nashville, tn
www.cruzerlite.com
MbaOAl.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got my Cruzerlite cases about 35 minutes ago!

They are SWEET looking cases! :)
    Found a holster that works with Cruzer Lite

I'm a hardcore holster guy so I was struggling when I received my Razr Maxx this week. I came upon the Cruzer Lite case for the Maxx on Amazon 2 days ago and ordered it. I was very surprised to learn that it was shipping from Nashville (my home town) and would be delivered the next day. Joelmic, awesome product btw!
    I went by Bestbuy and purchased the Seidio holster/shell combo for the regular Razr because I knew their design called for the face to be facing the inside of the holster and therefore would likely fit, if the Cruzer Lite case wasn't too wide. They let me try it out in store and it does indeed work really well. it grabs just a tad, but not enough for me not to rank this combo 4 out of 5 stars. I had several people inquire about what kind of phone/case/holster combo I was wearing.

But of course! BTW, I've never been accused of being a photographer.

I have to get those done....
    Joel, my wife and I both have MaXX's on order.. we're supposed to have them by the 12th (backorder LOL).. the local verizon store was kind enough to let us borrow an OG Droid 1 and a droid eris temporarily till our Razr MaXX's show up..

We've been scouring the interwebz for some functional, minimalist cases and ran across yours. My wife is really digging a couple of them but she said "what's the front look like ?" so I told her I'd ask.. if you wouldn't mind posting a pic of the front, you might get a couple more sales..

Also, I've never been a fan of the 'gelly sticky in the pocket' type cases and I see these are TPU... what does that mean exactly ?? by the glossy appearance of the outside, I'd imagine they're slightly flexible like the gel, but w/ the outside being glossy, it should 'slip' right into my pocket without dragging, right ?

Thanks a bunch man.. looking forward to getting a couple and writing up a nice review :)

The front looks like your phone. All this case does is slightly wrap around the bezel, that is how it stays on the phone. So honestly, the front is of no importance for the case.

Searching for TPU I pulled this up.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QjBbKu51jLB79LySQ&sig2=kkKvTNu1uN4sM-y4C5Be3w