Samsung Note 2 update

Search This thread

dearmudasir

Feb 8, 2014
3 months back I ve upgraded my phone to 4.3 ( unofficial version) with rooting..now I want to have official version now but dont know how to.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: osssinator

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
3 months back I ve upgraded my phone to 4.3 ( unofficial version) with rooting..now I want to have official version now but dont know how to.

You should ask this question in Note2 Q&A thread...

Anyway:
-make sure to reset flash counter using traingleAway before proceeding.
-go to sammobile or samsung-updates and download wanted rom version (note- downgrading to 4.1.2 may cause ptoblems related to EFS change)
-Google 'note 2 odin guide xda' and follow instructions.
-After flash was complete, boot to recovery mode and do 'wipe to factory mode' + 'wipe cache partition'

Ps- don't forget that formal roms include Knox, so you should kiss goodbye your rom change ability if you still have warranty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should ask this question in Note2 Q&A thread...

Anyway:
    -make sure to reset flash counter using traingleAway before proceeding.
    -go to sammobile or samsung-updates and download wanted rom version (note- downgrading to 4.1.2 may cause ptoblems related to EFS change)
    -Google 'note 2 odin guide xda' and follow instructions.
    -After flash was complete, boot to recovery mode and do 'wipe to factory mode' + 'wipe cache partition'

Ps- don't forget that formal roms include Knox, so you should kiss goodbye your rom change ability if you still have warranty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk