SoundMagic E10 Earphones

Search This thread

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK
Just bought these after my wife blagged the HTC buds off me.

Abolutely brill for the price. Definitely sound like a much more expensive set. Punchy Bass with excellent detail and great separation. And a bargain price. Won the Best in-ears up to £40 at the What Hifi Awards 2013.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/soundmagic-e10

Available on Amazon UK from £30 - well worth the money ( Cost me £25... the sods have put the price up since Saturday!)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SoundMAGIC-...qid=1398165009&sr=1-3&keywords=SoundMAGIC+E10

Love em. Wife can keep the HTC's :)

Last edited:

hamlettime

Apr 1, 2014
Looks pretty good! How's the bass on those? I'm using some $20 JVC HA-FX40 but I can always upgrade if it sounds sweeter.

Reactions: grentuu

Gadget_Grover

Sep 8, 2012
I just picked these up from eBay for 25. Found the link through Google shopping. Had a pair before but lost it. Absolutely amazing for the price.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Arthur Hucksake

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
Amazing buds, but a bit let down by the build quality. Mine fell apart. Where the top part is, the glue seemed to come loose and it fell off.

I miss them. The sound quality is absolute stunning on those for the price.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks pretty good! How's the bass on those? I'm using some $20 JVC HA-FX40 but I can always upgrade if it sounds sweeter.
    I just picked these up from eBay for 25. Found the link through Google shopping. Had a pair before but lost it. Absolutely amazing for the price.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Amazing buds, but a bit let down by the build quality. Mine fell apart. Where the top part is, the glue seemed to come loose and it fell off.

I miss them. The sound quality is absolute stunning on those for the price.