Galaxy Note Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is rolling out for Germany Hong Kong and Taiwan

Search This thread

cybermessiah

Jul 6, 2010
Panciao City Taipei County
Leaked LM5 vs official LM5?

Concerning the 'Official' LM5 release for HK and Taiwan....

Just wondering what is the build date of the 'official' version.:eek:

The leaked version is: SMP PREEMT Thur Jan 24 18:55:50 KST 2013

Im wondering if the 'leaked" LM5 was actually the build that has been oficially pushed out (the file size differences would seem to suggest otherwise)..:eek:

If anyone has the 'official' HK/Taiwan flashed, please check if the notification toggles can be adjusted in settings - display - notification panel. :eek:

The previous LM5 'leak' excluded this option and, if the 'official' LM5 version pushed out today includes it...it would mean its a different build.:fingers-crossed:

Really intersted to know the differences, if any, between the leaked vs. official LM5 East Asian release.;)

Cheers!!:laugh:

senectus

Dec 14, 2004
Perth
really? the boot loop from the leak is still in this one?!?
:(
I cant afford to have my phone get made useless by that bug again.

Is there any known fix for the boot loop?

cybersip

Aug 29, 2012
Mumbai
Re: Galaxy Note Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is rolling out for Germany Hong Kong and Ti

So is this the last major update we note users are witnessing?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

noteics

Jun 17, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is rolling out for Germany Hong Kong and Ti

I am runnung stock ICS with DBT (i checked it today). I try updation via OTA but there seems to be no update after the check :confused:

Now not ota update after one a two weeks koms now update only via kies

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

bongski55

Jan 14, 2011

Flashed twice using pc odin. Both have boot loop after removing battery. The leak for me was better,I did not encounter boot loop in the LM5 leak

lukasspro777

May 18, 2012
Belgrade

I'll upload a mirror link soon, I don't get it why people upload to Hotfile in the first place...

shantanubarik

Jun 5, 2011
West Bengal

Any one can provide the md5/hash for dbt zip. Please any one.

Swyped from my Phablet Samsung Galaxy Note

LemonPowerForce

Feb 3, 2012
Liverpool, UK
Can anyone confirm this version has the S Note (page) widget that all previous leaks have been missing?

Widgets.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all
    It is the end of waiting. Sammobile just tweet that it is rolling out officialy. Has any one installed it? waiting for feed back :)
    http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/18...-1-2-jelly-bean-update-for-the-galaxy-note-2/
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the International Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. The Galaxy Note is Samsung’s first Phablet device and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy Note users with their best support experience.

You might not be able to update your device to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right away as the update is rolling out in phases. So, it might not yet be available for your country or network provider (If Your device is Carrier branded) but don’t worry the update will arrive soon.

The new jelly bean update breathes a new life into the Galaxy Note, Samsung has completely ditched the old UI and has given the new Nature UX Interface, which is the same as the one being used in the Galaxy S III Mini and the Galaxy S III, in its latest Jelly Bean update. Samsung has brought a tons of features from the Galaxy Note II to the Galaxy Note with the new Jelly Bean software upgrade.

Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
    - Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
    - Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
    - Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
    - Multi-View can also be disabled
    - Page Buddy
    - Notification Panel can now be customized
    - New Additions in Notification Panel
    - Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
    - Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
    - Samsung’s Cloud services
    - Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
    - New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
    - 2 Home screen modes
    - New Notifications bar
    - Google Now

Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmware updates for your Samsung device.
    You can update your Galaxy Note through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.

Hot links:
    Check the 10 latest official firmwares for the Galaxy Note here!
    You can find our live firmware feed here!

Official Firmware Details:
    Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
    PDA: N7000ZSLM5
    CSC: N7000OZSLM5
    MODEM: N7000XXLSO
    Region: Asia

All the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmwares for the Galaxy Note are present in our Firmware Section as well. You can use our Firmware Section to manually update your device if for some reason you can’t officially update your device via Samsung Kies or via OTA as you are using a Custom ROM or if your Country has yet not received the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update. Also, bookmark this page as we will keep this page up to date with the latest information on countries and network providers releasing the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update.

* Video preview of the new Firmware is coming up!

* Screenshots of the new Firmware are coming up!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The leak Firmware and The official release version is same. But There is huge difference in size. (Leak-963.3 MB and Official-763.3MB)

Note: It is not a leak news. So I create the new thread for Information. MOD if it violates the rule please close the thread.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update: Official N7000XXLSZ rolling out for Germany (DBT)

http://www.hotfile.com/dl/194965403/0874506/N7000XXLSZ_N7000OXALSZ_DBT.zip.html
    right now deodexing LSZ...
    included languages in LSZ:

ok...will upload deodexed, zipaligned, prerooted version of LSZ now ;)
    btw, notification panel can be adapted again with different shortcuts as known from LSA to LSC

Here are two bangsti Mirrors. No FTP i need the Bandwith for the deodex Version from my friend eybee.

Mirror 1 ( DEV-Host)
    Mirror2 ( Share-Online)