HOw to unlock my sprint viper rom

Search This thread

bloodkiddie

Mar 8, 2014
Bangalore
HI guys i was unable to get my stock rom ,but i'm using viper 5.7.0 now and i want to unlock my phone is there any method to unlock sprint htc one with viper based rom? tried using terminal method to unlock but didnt work

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
HI guys i was unable to get my stock rom ,but i'm using viper 5.7.0 now and i want to unlock my phone is there any method to unlock sprint htc one with viper based rom? tried using terminal method to unlock but didnt work

You want to sim-unlock the phone of unlock the bootloader?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Ibought this phone as unlocked from ebay doesn't it now work like before? actually my phone is C-spire not sprint,since we dont have roms for cspire i rooted it to sprint rom

Follow the guide posted above. After unlocking it you might have issue when connecting to other carrier s network so be sure they are using compatible frequencies. I'm almost sure you will not be able to connect it to any other CDMA carrier. Normally CDMA carriers will not accept a phone on their network if not sold by them.

Next time if you are planning to switch carriers, buy a gsm phone, much easier! even with a locked gsm phone, you'll only need to sim-unlock the phone with a purchased code then put in any gsm sim card.

Sorry I can't help you more, I'm not familiar with the WLS variant.

bloodkiddie

Mar 8, 2014
Bangalore
Follow the guide posted above. After unlocking it you might have issue when connecting to other carrier s network so be sure they are using compatible frequencies. I'm almost sure you will not be able to connect it to any other CDMA carrier. Normally CDMA carriers will not accept a phone on their network if not sold by them.

Next time if you are planning to switch carriers, buy a gsm phone, much easier! even with a locked gsm phone, you'll only need to sim-unlock the phone with a purchased code then put in any gsm sim card.

Sorry I can't help you more, I'm not familiar with the WLS variant.

Actually i was using this phone before and i tried to update my phone somethin went wrong and ended up without os so now i installed viperone and i'm unable to use it now