What do you want

Search This thread

TramainM

Dec 30, 2011
I am going to build a sense 4 rom. Its going to be based off the stock RUU. What i want to know is, what do you want in a rom?

worker1

May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Add ability to hotspot on T-mobile (I heard it was restricted in the stock browser somehow)
I use voodoo sound on my G2X. Don't know if I'll need that on the One S.
Overclock oooohyeah.jpg

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
If possible just tweaks I think like silly minor things like remove battery icon..signal etc etc.
For instance like rctweaks just on a smaller scale they had loads in there due to so much dev already done

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium App

esk02k

Mar 26, 2010
London
I just want to remap that stupid multitask button for menu and get rid of the black menu bar that gets in the way. I know google thinks it's the way forward but is going to take a long time before every app changes the layout. I don't want to have a permanent menu button in some of my fullscreen apps like fleya.

TramainM

Dec 30, 2011
If possible just tweaks I think like silly minor things like remove battery icon..signal etc etc.
For instance like rctweaks just on a smaller scale they had loads in there due to so much dev already done

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium App

i thought kernel would be difficult :(

tweaks, like being able to change transparency of status, custom carrier text. rosie mods and such.

like this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1590532

Not sure if the Kernel will happen, theme is possible. What do you mean by tweaks?

Okay I know what you guys mean now. Love RC tweaks Ill what I can do.

Reactions: azzledazzle

Top Liked Posts