XSP Rear camera lens

Search This thread

ashis.kyal

May 31, 2013
Kolkata
indiastechblog.blogspot.in
I can't find any rear camera lens for my XSP...
My camera is scrathed, but is actually like something dirty... Anyway i can't clean it up.
I was looking for Rear camera lens on google, but all i found is 2 links..

http://stellatech.com/sony-c5303-xperia-sp-camera-lens,a,en,814897.html

and

http://rounded.com/sony-xperia-sp-c530x-camera-lens.html

Both OUT OF STOCK!

Can i have little help here? :)
try to clean lens with toothpaste and earbuds..
it may help
http://www.igyaan.in/50280/how-to-remove-scratches-from-your-devices-screens/

Prm593

Jun 5, 2013
jaipur
Dude!!! I love you! :D Its clean now and it takes a really good pictures :highfive:

Thanks a lot! :)

How did you do it did you use water and for how long you have use it full 10 min's?I am also having scratchs and dust and my phone is clicking all blurry distorted photos!!!!!!

Help.

sent from Xperia SP via my brain

Jared89

Jan 12, 2014
Pleven
How did you do it did you use water and for how long you have use it full 10 min's?I am also having scratchs and dust and my phone is clicking all blurry distorted photos!!!!!!

Help.

Just put the earbuds in the toothpaste and clean the glass... Dont worry about the toothpaste on your phone. After that i used another earbud with water to clean it. Now is clean and take a good pictures! :)

Reactions: Prm593

Prm593

Jun 5, 2013
jaipur
Just put the earbuds in the toothpaste and clean the glass... Dont worry about the toothpaste on your phone. After that i used another earbud with water to clean it. Now is clean and take a good pictures! :)

Thanks buddy! I am using Colgate and as I rub it toothpaste gets sticky what to do! I am afraid to use water

Jared89

Jan 12, 2014
Pleven
Have you tried using some sort of a windows cleaning solution?I clean mine with a cloth and Medix. :D

U was trying with a monitor spray... It didnt help...

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Thanks buddy! I am using Colgate and as I rub it toothpaste gets sticky what to do! I am afraid to use water

Put new earbud in glass of water and rub again. It will be clean again.

Reactions: Prm593

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dude!!! I love you! :D Its clean now and it takes a really good pictures :highfive:

Thanks a lot! :)

good....
    same happened with me also but gave my device to the sony support as the phone was under warranty.
    Press Thanks if i helped u:good:

Help.

Have you tried using some sort of a windows cleaning solution?I clean mine with a cloth and Medix. :D

U was trying with a monitor spray... It didnt help...

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Put new earbud in glass of water and rub again. It will be clean again.