m3Jorge's Vogue Kitchen (WM6.1 (20931), PIE6 (New Beta), Manila2D (Jade))

Search This thread

m3Jorge

Nov 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
OK guys here it is... Release 2.1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BK0TO546

Mirror:

http://www.4shared.com/file/71823892/48b175e6/v21JB.html

Sorry I am still short on time but this 2.1 release addresses the issues reported...

I will keep it short for now:

SYS & XIP 20931 wiith VoIP...
Alltel 3.10 OEM Base...
Latest Jade OEMs...
My OEM selections from PPCKitchen...
Manila2D hacked for custom cities...
##codes in dialer enabled no ## code folder ncessary...(some added Pro drivers as well)
comon issues with Jade OEMs fixed (BT, baclight.exe, deviceinfo, etc)
Carrier OEMs choose (most from PPCGeeks Sprint one Tweaked a bit more) choose only one of these or none and use dcd carrier cabs...
(SPRINT Users I recommend using carrier selection in the kitchen)
Slide to answer delay in dialer addressed...
Full kernel Mode Enabled (Cert verify disabled as well)
NEW IE 6 beta available (fixed and fully functional, flash enabled... very stable so far too :) )
SYS selection updated
Diamond theme provxml fixed
build issues fixed (cab and provxml processing was broken)
Threaded SMS issues fixed!
UC enabled...
Allow customizations for Opera and Google Maps...

Pending....
Updated OEM selections from build os (just gotta write option.xml's)...
more optimizations and tweak selection...
Ensure no one encounters contacts issue... I haven't seen it but if people could test for it! :)

Credits to Vet (of course), ppckitchen.org, etc. XDA & PPCGeejs gurus... (sorry short on time)

Last edited:

m3Jorge

Nov 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
Hi guys and gals....

I am very sorry that I have not been around or gotten you the updates promised... The honest truth is that I have been going through a lot of difficulties in my personal/financial life and work so I just dropped the ball here... I am working my way back and looking forward to give you guys a new WM6.1 kitchen and will look at the WM6.5 one and see if I can add any value with my version of one of those too... for those who are having trouble I will try and catch up in the next week or so if it is something urgent feel free to PM me.

Again my sincere apologies and hope that everyone understand that I didn't mean to mislead just circumstances have kept me from delivering...

Last edited:

m3Jorge

Nov 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
Now THAT is VERY strange... as it is specially optimized for sprint... I must have screwed something up when I adapted the kitchen for popular use rather than just my personal use... I have done some more cleanup/tweaks and updated to build 20931 and will put that up tonight... and will test it throughly to ensure it all works :)

Just to help my testing can you let me know what selections you made when building? and if you did any modifications to any folders as well...

Thanks!

ldostang

Apr 2, 2008
Laredo, TX
Im using sprint as well. i wasnt able to install cabs and active sync wasnt connecting. i only unchecked the pim backup utility.

just4kix

Dec 8, 2006
Pittsburgh
Hello,
I also was unable to install anything after flashing. Anything that I tried to install would give me an installation unsuccessful error.
Active sync was spotty, it would just drop connection and then reconnect.

I am on Sprint as well.

Regards,
Jus'

superman.namrepus

Sep 1, 2007
Mesa
Device Info

How did you fix the Device Info issue? I have been trying to figure that out for a while now.

I have Sprint as well ran into not being able to connect to Data.

Hey m3jorge, I'm really liking this Rom you put out. Totally dig the modded m2d theme you put on with the white underlay on black icons, but I can't change the top/bottom bars to matching diamond(black/grey) in Appearance under Settings, also get the can't install cab error, and no active sync errors others are also experiencing. Other than those 2 issues, everything works and looks nice. Good job and Thanks. :D

btw... I did all the selections and minimal selections trying to identify the reason why folder won't let let cabs install, but no luck.

Vogue/Sprint

m3Jorge

Nov 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
Ok I think I've found the root of the issue about the cabs not installing... quick question though for those having the issue...
Did Customizations run? or try to run? and did you let customizations complete... thanks... :)

vetvito

Dec 31, 2007
Ok I think I've found the root of the issue about the cabs not installing... quick question though for those having the issue...
Did Customizations run? or try to run? and did you let customizations complete... thanks... :)

Did you resolve the contacts issue with 20924/20931?

if so, what was the cause?

m3Jorge

Nov 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
Did you resolve the contacts issue with 20924/20931?

if so, what was the cause?

I believe I have what i did is I took the VIRSER_ATCMD.dll (along with the other VIRSER dlls) and fuart.exe from the Alltel 3.10... I found that if the two versions don't match all kind of things with active sync become unhappy