[Q] Support Wifi Authentication Error Occurred

Search This thread

Wesley_NL

Nov 10, 2010
Rotterdam
guys im having a problem, my phone keeps saying Support Wifi Authentication Error Occurred even when i set wifi open, itried 2.4 and 5 ghz and i even tried hotspot via notevbook and a difrent router, but on all it says the same why ?

im using stock android 4.1.2 after phone crash its an i9300 s3, the onlyone that isnt stock is the rom, could that be the problem ?

Reactions: amirTor

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
guys im having a problem, my phone keeps saying Support Wifi Authentication Error Occurred even when i set wifi open, itried 2.4 and 5 ghz and i even tried hotspot via notevbook and a difrent router, but on all it says the same why ?

im using stock android 4.1.2 after phone crash its an i9300 s3, the onlyone that isnt stock is the rom, could that be the problem ?

What kernel are you using? It can be a problem regarding your rom as you mentioned

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY
For an average user who makes a few calls, browses the web and checks email/sms, any kernel will be the similar.

But if you're a power user then you can try different kernels and check if they suit your requirements.

~ RazorMC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.