AMF3 - ROM - TWRP Questions -

Search This thread

chroot

Sep 12, 2009
I just moved to AT&T and up until tonight had a Verizon GS4 that worked with hspa+. Well tonight I was able to trade for an AT&T GS4 so now I'm back to the world of LTE.

That said, I'm still stuck in the world of SafeStrap ROMs. Deep breath....
Ok, I can live with that. But my question is this.

Does a ROM exist that I will strip some of the Samsung gunk out? I'll more than likely run GEL for ~ but the more Samsung Gunk I can clean out the better.

I've been searching on here for some time and I've found some great ROMs but I didn't find any that mention the additional installer so you can strip out some items.

In the perfect world I'd find a nice TWRP ROM that can do a minimal install but I know that's not likely to happen.

I'm new to the Samsung world, been on Nexus for a long time and I have to say the community here's great.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'll keep up the search and I really appreciate the community and time to read this. Oh and I added the 700mah QI wireless receiver to my GS4 and I can't go back. The ease is fantastic. Just my new bright and shiny.

Wells -

dave5777

I just moved to AT&T and up until tonight had a Verizon GS4 that worked with hspa+. Well tonight I was able to trade for an AT&T GS4 so now I'm back to the world of LTE.

That said, I'm still stuck in the world of SafeStrap ROMs. Deep breath....
Ok, I can live with that. But my question is this.

Does a ROM exist that I will strip some of the Samsung gunk out? I'll more than likely run GEL for ~ but the more Samsung Gunk I can clean out the better.

I've been searching on here for some time and I've found some great ROMs but I didn't find any that mention the additional installer so you can strip out some items.

In the perfect world I'd find a nice TWRP ROM that can do a minimal install but I know that's not likely to happen.

I'm new to the Samsung world, been on Nexus for a long time and I have to say the community here's great.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'll keep up the search and I really appreciate the community and time to read this. Oh and I added the 700mah QI wireless receiver to my GS4 and I can't go back. The ease is fantastic. Just my new bright and shiny.

Wells -

Black Box 3.0 4.4.2 is the least Samsung of all the TW Roms that we can run in Safe Strap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk