[Q] CM11 nightlies useable yet? ~late May 2014

Search This thread

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has already been using the latest CM nightlies?

If so, are they mostly workable or should we wait for a stable release before trusting it for daily use?

back on my S3 I was on CM (including nightlies) from an early point but that phone at least had official status, where our Note 3 does not seem to yet...

Thanks!

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
I know it has nightlies, as I said.

If you look on their website under Devices, it is not listed yet.

Anyway, have you tried them recently?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
All the the lte models use the same unified builds. they don't make builds for each separate model anymore

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sorry I was mistaken and apparently not very clear.

Have you tried the recent nightlies or not? and if so, are you therefore able to offer any helpful answer to my original post question? To be specific, I am wanting to know if the recent HLTE nightlies are relatively stable yet, if all the typically-needed functions of an Android smartphone are working, and if the battery life is within generally-acceptable limits (IE somewhat near at least factory life between needing a recharge). Hopefully that clears up the confusion.

-side note, I meant there is no sub-forum for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 yet at http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/

Seemingly there are sub-forums for Samsung's previous devices, however.

Shawn

Aug 26, 2012
Louisville
Sorry I was mistaken and apparently not very clear.

Have you tried the recent nightlies or not? and if so, are you therefore able to offer any helpful answer to my original post question? To be specific, I am wanting to know if the recent HLTE nightlies are relatively stable yet, if all the typically-needed functions of an Android smartphone are working, and if the battery life is within generally-acceptable limits (IE somewhat near at least factory life between needing a recharge). Hopefully that clears up the confusion.

-side note, I meant there is no sub-forum for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 yet at http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/

Seemingly there are sub-forums for Samsung's previous devices, however.

Just because there isn't a sub-forum doesn't mean anything bro. Yes they're stable, have been for a good while now. Not hard to find out, use the search button. I'm on the latest nightly and it runs fine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
Just because there isn't a sub-forum doesn't mean anything bro. Yes they're stable, have been for a good while now. Not hard to find out, use the search button. I'm on the latest nightly and it runs fine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks bro. That's all I was looking for in the first place.

Been using the search button for years, but did not find an official thread in our forum here on xda. Use the search button and you'll see what i mean ;)

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
No camera quirks on latest 05/26 build, and using AllCast for my DLNA playback via TV WiFi, works great

Kalm_Traveler

Dec 8, 2011
Thanks guys. I have been using a nightly from last week for a few days and it's pretty stable! A few random reboots and I can't seem to get nfc to work but other than that it's great