[Q] Straight Talk Huawei W1 (H883G)

Search This thread

anonymous007

Aug 4, 2012
Loathing In Las Vegas
OK, I flashed a no Straight Talk USA/International firmware onto my Straight Talk Huawei W1 do to the fact of the extra features etc. but what I didn't expect is now the phone can not receive proper data speeds and only picks up 2g/Edge instead of 3g/HSPA+ :( so now I ask, is there anyone that knows or would be willing to give me a copy of the stock firmware that came with the Straight Talk Huawei W1? :good:

Reactions: ravb90

pichigui

May 27, 2010
hi, i have one of this model. which files you flash? any tutorial? thanks

OK, I flashed a no Straight Talk USA/International firmware onto my Straight Talk Huawei W1 do to the fact of the extra features etc. but what I didn't expect is now the phone can not receive proper data speeds and only picks up 2g/Edge instead of 3g/HSPA+ :( so now I ask, is there anyone that knows or would be willing to give me a copy of the stock firmware that came with the Straight Talk Huawei W1? :good:

anonymous007

Aug 4, 2012
Loathing In Las Vegas
hi, i have one of this model. which files you flash? any tutorial? thanks

Are you trying to flash a different rom? The StraightTalk Huawei can flash other roms but will not get proper speeds or connectivity which is why I recommend not flashing anything but the respected rom. Not sure if the Jailbreak works though but giving how much trouble I had with this phone back then it didn't seem worth the risk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.