[ROM][10/1/11]CoreDroid Vision GB 2.3.4 | SENSE 3.0 | STABLE & FAST (V1.2)

Search This thread

Stea1thmode

Aug 16, 2009
London
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 3a XL
its themed mostly, has a few features, that iv yet to include in incertcoin, and mind you i feel coredorid is alot faster than incertcoin, but it migh be XD.

it's like ic on steroids:D

@Crey
try it out, you won't be disappointed, it's been been my daily driver for the last few days. Magic has done us proud again, well done mate!

Last edited:

heema88

Jan 6, 2011
Vancouver
anyone experience the amber LED bug when you open and close the keyboard? do you know how to get rid of it completely? not just touching the notification bar everytime it appears

Last edited:

ptaylor09

Mar 2, 2011
Oklahoma City
It takes the picture and then when u veiw it in the gallery jst turns into lines,i no my sig says mytouch 4g cuz this is my phone n I have the xda account unlike my gf who has the g2. But its a real prob... I an not a noob with android. I have flashed the rom twice now as the first time the hole rom locked up,pulled the batt and jst went into bootloop. This time its jst the camera, so I tried pushing another htccamera.apk,the version b4 sense 3.0 and the camera worked once then same thing jst lines.

Sent from my myTouch 4G using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
It takes the picture and then when u veiw it in the gallery jst turns into lines,i no my sig says mytouch 4g cuz this is my phone n I have the xda account unlike my gf who has the g2. But its a real prob... I an not a noob with android. I have flashed the rom twice now as the first time the hole rom locked up,pulled the batt and jst went into bootloop. This time its jst the camera, so I tried pushing another htccamera.apk,the version b4 sense 3.0 and the camera worked once then same thing jst lines.

ok i will look into this.

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
I think the rom is amazing, and I no there is a version for my mytouch4g and I will deff flash it and run it when I finally get unthrottled on the 19...lol im jst giving the heads up. Not trying to bash at all. She is jst a photo freak and loves to take photos... Lol

nah dude i understand dw =)

heema88

Jan 6, 2011
Vancouver
i'm sorry for spamming this thread but no one has mention this yet so i was wondering if someone has already figured out a solution for this. When i open and close the keyboard the Red/amber led light comes on.. and it'll only go away if you touch the notification bar. but so far everyone reported this as being bug free. please help and thankyou very much.

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
i'm sorry for spamming this thread but no one has mention this yet so i was wondering if someone has already figured out a solution for this. When i open and close the keyboard the Red/amber led light comes on.. and it'll only go away if you touch the notification bar. but so far everyone reported this as being bug free. please help and thankyou very much.

know issue, with my sense roms, that have crt animation. ether the amber led bug or no crt animation.

heema88

Jan 6, 2011
Vancouver
oh i see thanks for the quick reply magic! This rom is really light and fast, might consider hoping on board for this and LOVE the theme!!

Top Liked Posts