Free 3D games on LG Smart World

Search This thread

Urabewe

Oct 13, 2010
I was sitting here waiting patiently at the doctors office with a friend and decided to go on smart world and see what was available. Well if you register your device in canada they have a TON of 3D games available for download, soiderman, avatar, nova 2, assassins creed... problem is everytime i try to download one it says service not available all other non 3D downloads work though, i have tried all carriers and still no luck. Was wondering if someone else could try this out and tell me if you are able to download because i am wondering if its because i am going through att data network (no wifi here) going to try when i get home. If that doesn't work i am going to try routing my phone through a canadian proxy see if that works because if you register in the states the games are 5 bucks. Can anyone get these downloaded? If you do can you post a zip with the apks? Thanks

Another thought is maybe make a nandroid backup, flash an o3d rom and try downloading... i dunno, i am determined to get these games for free if i can. Sucks... other countries have all the fun...

Didn't even think about the fact smart world uses the lg drm service... maybe an overseas drm on a thrill rom will do the trick... welp i got work to do when i get home...

Last edited:

tember1214

Oct 21, 2011
Portsmouth NH
Did it work over wifi?? I'm having the same issue I can download everything else but not the 3d games. Oh and i'm running on your slim ROM and loving it!! Can't wait to see what the update is. I would love to see the face unlock that ics has!!! Have no idea if its possible but would be awesome!!!

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

winb87

Oct 31, 2011
???

I got the Canadian Optimus 3d, and the games won't download. What is going on.?

Urabewe

Oct 13, 2010
I think maybe it is smart world then... archersoft and wikitude still download. Wonder if they are for some reason waiting for the gb release... i dunno I'm looking into it.