[Q] Best KitKat Rom for Xperia U

Search This thread

trunks91

Mar 12, 2014
Ok hello everyone.

Firstly, If I have posted this in the wrong place, I apologise....I didn't come here to piss off anyone. There are so many posts I got confused.

So I've been using [SXU]Infinity Rom v3 by acervenky. Its the best ICS Rom in my personal opinion, the most stable I found so far (I use it with Greenify). Oh and I have unlocked bootloader.

Now I dont test roms or develop stuff and when it comes to tech stuff consider me a newbie....just regular guy wanting to use KitKat on his Xperia U for daily use, which eats less ram, is stable enough, and I really love themes and stuff but performance is priority.

So which of these would you guys recommend that I can flash for daily use:

1. XNovathor Project 4.4.2 V2 (because who doesn't like a lot of ram...:D)
2. CarbonRom KK RC1 [ARM-EABI] (because it looks supercool like batman)
3. Unofficial SlimKat (kumquat) [RC2] [BUILD 3 - 1MAR] (because as they say its really slim? and looks good too)
4. AOSB Project v1 (because it has tons of features)

As you can see I like all of these, but I'm not sure cause I don't really have that expertise to judge it well.
So what do you guys say?

Which one should I use?
:)

trunks91

Mar 12, 2014
I prefer cm 11
But according to Ur 4 roms i prefer carbon or slim ROM
Slim ROM for smoothness
And Carbon for performance and stuffs

U can use my Resurrection Rom too But wait for next update

Thanks a ton man, I think I'll try Carbon first....if I don't like it, I'll go for slim ROM. And yes, I'd definitely like to try your ROM too...:):good:

dhimas.ghofur

Oct 5, 2013
Jakarta
I have been use AOSB rom version 1
I think mild and tolerable with no lag. but I got a problem when trying to type. Virtual keyboard appears rather old.:confused:

Ryccardo

Nov 12, 2013
Imola
Of those I prefer Slim... but 4.2+ has Bluetooth audio problems so I avoid them (and no non-Sony ROM I've seen has a working half-press camera button...)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I prefer cm 11
    But according to Ur 4 roms i prefer carbon or slim ROM
    Slim ROM for smoothness
    And Carbon for performance and stuffs

U can use my Resurrection Rom too But wait for next update