[ROM][4.1.2][UB]SlimBean Unofficial Build(Stable#2) [FINAL BUILD] [Source-built]

Search This thread

nbaveja

Jan 11, 2013
Abhinav is bit busy now, but you can compile it yourself if u want

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
I hope you reckon not everyone is a developer here. If I could I would have done it already instead of asking. Grrr... off topic.
I hope Abhinav updates it when he has time. This is my favourite ROM and would love to see some updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer & lockscreen Shortcuts
    3. SlimPIE
    4. Customizable NavBar
    5. QuickSettings custom Shortcuts
    6. Full hardware key rebinding!
    7. SlimCenter
    8. ..and much more!

Need to find a feature? Want to see screenshots? Check out SlimBean's features!

Changelog

Code:
    Stable#2
      --Latest Sources
      --Video camera fixed
      --Bug free final build

Stable#1
      --Initial Release

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @ freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    • Download the latest build from here or mirror.
    • gApps from here
    • Recommended! Wipe cache and dalvik-cache and do a factory reset
    • Flash ROM and the gapps you want, reboot

FAQs

Q1. Why don't you build newest version?
    A1. I'll build them later. Please don't ask questions like build for new android versions.

Q2. How to boot to recovery?
    A2. Keep pressing volume down when you see the FXP logo.

Q3. After first boot it keeps opening phone app or any thing that is on the left-bottom corner. I can't even reboot.
    A3. Just press Vol Up.+Power button for 5 seconds, it'll reboot the phone and everything will work fine.

Q4. Why will I use this when there are other new version of android ROMs available for this device?
    A4. Just 2 words, BUG FREE!! (Obviously except some very minor CM 10 bugs if any)

Thanks!
    • Xperia Slim Team
    • Gava97
    • Percy_g2
    • FXP Team
    • You can find the other credits here

Source

Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Ok guys. Updated the OP with stable#2. Fixed the only one bug found(video recording), thanks to @percy_g2. Check changelog for complete details. This is planned to be final build as nothing left to fix. But I MAY provide an update if really needed. I'll be trying slimkat now(obviously after updating my previous projects).

Cheers,
    AJ
    Pressed thanks on all ur post @Abhinav2, thank you for your great job on porting this to our device. Also special thanks to @percy_g2 and others who helped. Greatest battery life among all ROM that I've tested (Cyanogen 11, MIUI by stothgee, CM 10.2, Enigma, Helkat, Carbon and more).

I don't do it for thanks. I'm happy I could learn and share ;) If you wanna thank someone, thank @percy_g2 and @munjeni. Without them nothing could have been possible ;)

Cheers,
    AJ
    Guys, I will not be able to provide any updates or new builds for a day or two as we are shifting from Arch Linux to Gentoo linux for better build times so that we can provide you the best of the builds in less time :)
    Sorry for inconvenience.

Cheers,
    AJ
    Why You always keep pointing that? Even if you are a successful producer it doesn't mean that all the people will appreciate your work... This is Earth man... Stop highlighing how great and successful producer you are, it looks like you simply expect adoration and applause... Said it honestly not to flame you. Also wanted to say thank you to all developers, for all the job you 've done for people like me!
    Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app