[DEODEXER] [C210X] [4.2.2] 15.3.A.1.17 Deodexed, Zipaligned Flashable Zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

faizdaniel

Jan 26, 2012
Bukit Mertajam
This should work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6J6rLoaMr9QSGc5NGFKNEpFTk0/edit?usp=sharing

This flashable ZIP contains the system partition of stock Sony fw version 15.3.A.1.17 w/ deodexed and zip-aligned files of Ben Ling. No other modifications are included.

Note: kernel is NOT included. You'll need to flash a .14/.17 fw compatible kernel and modules separately.

can u give me the link of compatible kernel ? and is this rom rooted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone,I Have Deodexed & Zipaligned C210X 4.2.2 15.3.A.1.17 With Flashable Zip :D

Some Apk Will Have .odex File If You Have Carrier Apps

Requirements

Rooted
    CWM Recovery

Installation:

1.Download The Zip & Move It To Your Phone
    2.Boot Into CWM Recovery & Flash It
    3.Clear Cache & Dalvik Cache
    4.Done :D

Notes:
    In The Zip Only Included System App & Framework,So You Can Only Flash It On .17 Firmware

Download:

Deodexed & Zipaligned C210X 4.2.2 15.3.A.1.17 Firmware ( 323.08 MB )

Credits
    bakfitty
    RyokoN

Please Hit
    2e6el90.png
    Button If You Appreciated / If You Like It
    Reserved

Will try to add root & cwm in the rom if i can
    Great!

It works well on 15.3.A.1.14 !!! :laugh::good:
    Is this a flashable firmware zip? I mean if i flash from KitKat will it boot a stock deodexed ROM? @Ben Ling

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

no

the zip only contains System App & Framework folder & you will need to have on the .17 firmware
    Thanks bro...can u make a flashable deodexed build of it? With everything included in one zip..its a request mate..:)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

i can't because there will be error in updater-script...

This should work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6J6rLoaMr9QSGc5NGFKNEpFTk0/edit?usp=sharing

This flashable ZIP contains the system partition of stock Sony fw version 15.3.A.1.17 w/ deodexed and zip-aligned files of Ben Ling. No other modifications are included.

Note: kernel is NOT included. You'll need to flash a .14/.17 fw compatible kernel and modules separately.