[Q] Lock screen settings crash...

Search This thread

frliran

Nov 13, 2013
Hi,

I just upgraded a galaxy s3 I9300 to stock rom 4.3, and there is a problem with the lock screen settings.
When I go to settings -> lock screen it just crashes
like this:
attachment.php

I tried the solution suggested here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2021386
but it didn't work, or I didn't do it right...
Can someone please tell me how to fix it ?

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Hi,

I just upgraded a galaxy s3 I9300 to stock rom 4.3, and there is a problem with the lock screen settings.
When I go to settings -> lock screen it just crashes
like this:
attachment.php

I tried the solution suggested here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2021386
but it didn't work, or I didn't do it right...
Can someone please tell me how to fix it ?

Have you tried recovery mode -> wipe cache partition (+ wipe data/factory reset if it didn't help)?

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Does wipe cache delete any important data ? because the user I'm helping doesn't want to lose any data...

It doesn't suppose to. To make it simple-it only makes the system rebuild its applications' path, so no change in stored data.

But yet again- the rom is supposed to work without any bugs, but here we are...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: frliran

frliran

Nov 13, 2013
Thanks (-:

It doesn't suppose to. To make it simple-it only makes the system rebuild its applications' path, so no change in stored data.

I'll give it a try.
Thanks (-:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does wipe cache delete any important data ? because the user I'm helping doesn't want to lose any data...