Galaxy Core i8262

Search This thread

Millioniare

Mar 27, 2014
Hello,

I was trying to change the OS, But there was a problem, phone is bricked and only boot that is the recovery mode..

I've tried wiping data and wiping cache in cwm, But i had no luck with it..

I tried Rebooting my phone, but it just goes to the recovery mode, I'm feeling helpless

I request you to please help me out, and also i want you to tell me how to change the IMEI number of my "Galaxy Core i8262"

I've tried various methods for doing it, but i had no luck..

Please post some working method from which i can change the IMEI number, and fix the problem.

Thank you! :fingers-crossed:

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
Hello,

I was trying to change the OS, But there was a problem, phone is bricked and only boot that is the recovery mode..

I've tried wiping data and wiping cache in cwm, But i had no luck with it..

I tried Rebooting my phone, but it just goes to the recovery mode, I'm feeling helpless

I request you to please help me out, and also i want you to tell me how to change the IMEI number of my "Galaxy Core i8262"

I've tried various methods for doing it, but i had no luck..

Please post some working method from which i can change the IMEI number, and fix the problem.

Thank you! :fingers-crossed:

Bro why do have to change your IMEI no.

Millioniare

Mar 27, 2014
Bro why do have to change your IMEI no.

I wanted to change my IMEI number, because i purchased this phone from a guy, and i think this is a stolen phone, and i'm not able to find that guy now.

That is why i wanted to Change the IMEI number, and also make sure no one traces it back and i want to be 100% secure.

Please guide me how to do it.

Thank you!!

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
I wanted to change my IMEI number, because i purchased this phone from a guy, and i think this is a stolen phone, and i'm not able to find that guy now.

That is why i wanted to Change the IMEI number, and also make sure no one traces it back and i want to be 100% secure.

Please guide me how to do it.

Thank you!!

Its over now bro you cannot change your IMEI no now actlly it is alloted to each phone at the time of manufacture and now u cannot change it .....

Press thanks if I helped. .......:)