Lost sprint logo on boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jimzweb1

Nov 13, 2010
Maybe it was just a little to much flashing stuff !!!! But I lost my yellow Sprint Logo after the Samsung Logo. On both the boot and shut down. Before I apparently corrupted something I did make a backup of all the boot QMP files, and my bootanimation file. After a complete factory reset, still no sprint logo. Tried rwilco12 full restore still no sprint logo. Tried overwriting the boot QMP files with original files I had copied before the logo stopped working still no logo. The only thing I can think of is the logo file is missing somewhere else in the rom. So does anybody have copy of the sprint logo boot up and down files? :confused::(:crying::fingers-crossed:

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Really please tell us how you did it so we can replicate.... Would love to get rid of the sprint logo lol

I don't have it and don't want it sorry just had to joke with you ..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

jimzweb1

Nov 13, 2010
Really please tell us how you did it so we can replicate.... Would love to get rid of the sprint logo lol

I don't have it and don't want it sorry just had to joke with you ..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Actually there are three files. system/media 1. SPR_bootsamsung.qmg 2. SPR_bootsamsungloo 3. SPR_shutdown.qmg If you delete these the sprint logo goes away, I would make a backup first. I have deleted the files and replaced them with the backup with no problems. Then I flashed something else and the sprint logo quit. :crying:

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Actually there are three files. system/media 1. SPR_bootsamsung.qmg 2. SPR_bootsamsungloo 3. SPR_shutdown.qmg If you delete these the sprint logo goes away, I would make a backup first. I have deleted the files and replaced them with the backup with no problems. Then I flashed something else and the sprint logo quit. :crying:

See answer to your question that you posted in @rwilco12 one-click NC5 thread on the dev forum.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: rwilco12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

See answer to your question that you posted in @rwilco12 one-click NC5 thread on the dev forum.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk