WM 6.1 for Samsung i600

Search This thread

Net_Wizzard

Jun 15, 2008
Help!

Hey guys, i have a i600v that was running windows mobile 5. About a year ago I went onto the samsung website and saw the upgrade option for WM6 and installed it. BRICKED it bad! it displays at&t which is the american mobile provider and sometimes gets passed the sign sometimes not. Does anyone know how I can get my Blackjack back to life? Any program or files or something I can do to restore it?

Many many thanks

Kam

wasserprojekt

Aug 3, 2009
Hey everyone!

First of all, i want to thank nokser for making this big effort in keeping i600 updated. It's a great phone that doesnt deserve to be forgotten.

I am also aware you are cooking a new 6.5 ROM for the beloved i600.
I wanted to know how stable the available release is. I read the last posts and i think i've read Wi-Fi does not work very well, and that there are also some other issues. Could you "loose some of your time" making a list of what problems the current version has?

Thanks a lot for everything

PS: Now running WM6.1 from nokser on my i600. Kicks asses!

alecs

Dec 13, 2007
Hey everyone!

First of all, i want to thank nokser for making this big effort in keeping i600 updated. It's a great phone that doesnt deserve to be forgotten.

I am also aware you are cooking a new 6.5 ROM for the beloved i600.
I wanted to know how stable the available release is. I read the last posts and i think i've read Wi-Fi does not work very well, and that there are also some other issues. Could you "loose some of your time" making a list of what problems the current version has?

Thanks a lot for everything

PS: Now running WM6.1 from nokser on my i600. Kicks asses!

Folks can you tell me what the difference is between WM6 and WM6.1?
Also are there any known outstanding issues with nokser's WM6.1 ROM?

mbenksky

Jan 10, 2009
hi...
i got update my i600 with wrong firmware (i607 AT&T) so I cant conect my phone with my pc...
any one can help me?

alvaromatos

Jan 15, 2010
Oporto
Hi peolpe
I've the old Samsung i600 with the Windows Mobile 6 Standard, does anyone knows how to upgrade it?
Where and how can I do it?
Thank you very much

@lvaro :)

xenon_bn

Jul 4, 2011
Bistrita
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hey guys, I've just bought a'n Samsung I600 but it doesn't have phone function (no service when trying to call ). I flashed XGG2 version but the problem persists. Any advices? I can connect my phone, i can flash any firmware but the phone part still doesn't work. Any advices ?