[Q] Media files disappeared

Search This thread

Villelj

Sep 3, 2010
Turku
Hi, i got major problem! Im using i9300 and Slimkat 4.4.2 rom, newest version.

I installed another cam app, Snap cam and changed folder where app saves pictures. Same folder that my perviosly cam app use: Sdcard1/dcim/camera

Then screen went black, and i realize that ALL MY MEDIA FILES ARE GONE. In this folder but in all other folders also. Like whatsapp folder all pictures are gone!

I think it is impossible to delete +300 pic and many videos in 1 sec, so can somone tell me where the hell is my all media files or are they really gone?

Tryed to search on ES but cant find any... Gallery say no files detected....

Thanks.

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Hi, i got major problem! Im using i9300 and Slimkat 4.4.2 rom, newest version.

I installed another cam app, Snap cam and changed folder where app saves pictures. Same folder that my perviosly cam app use: Sdcard1/dcim/camera

Then screen went black, and i realize that ALL MY MEDIA FILES ARE GONE. In this folder but in all other folders also. Like whatsapp folder all pictures are gone!

I think it is impossible to delete +300 pic and many videos in 1 sec, so can somone tell me where the hell is my all media files or are they really gone?

Tryed to search on ES but cant find any... Gallery say no files detected....

Thanks.

Read this >> http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/general/info-flashed-4-2-sdcard-data-t2274218 << and use a root explorer to search where it tells you..

This usually happens when installing a new rom as mentioned in the above guide..I have never known it to happen when changing folders but worth having a look anyway..;)

Villelj

Sep 3, 2010
Turku
Reactions: tallman43

Top Liked Posts