Acase View 3-pack Kindle Fire Screen Protector for $1

Search This thread

funnce

Feb 13, 2011
Here's the link

But the gist of it is...

Through CTCStore via Amazon you can get a Acase View 3-pack Kindle Fire Screen Protector for $1 + free shipping if you have Prime with the code SE23TY9H.

Ends March 1!

Note: Not sure, if it'll work through Amazon but I worked for me when I went through CTCStore's site.

funnce

Feb 13, 2011
Not sure why you bother, the KF has a great screen that doesn't need a screen protector.

I would say if you take care of it, it probably won't get scratched. So you're probably in the clear :p

Though... I just bought a used one off Cragislist and it's in decent shape but the screen has 2 small scratches (more or less negligible during normal use though I guess) so I'd say that it depends on the person taking care of it.

I'm pretty OCD about my screens so I figure even if I don't scratch it maybe someone else will when they borrow my phone/tablet to "look something up" or "call someone" or something so I'm a pretty adamant believer in screen protectors.

If nothing, at least it gives me peace of mind :)

Mr. P. Hone

Mar 6, 2012
Not sure why you bother, the KF has a great screen that doesn't need a screen protector.

For the most part, this is true for devices with gorilla glass. However, there are some things that will scratch the screen.

And somepeople just want the feeling that it's protected whether or not it does prevent what would be a scratch.