Flash v BBC iPlayer

Search This thread

astrah

Nov 2, 2011
with the missus
New to the vega and have just installed Vegacomb 3.2 Build 9n and 9b Update3. I can't seem to be able to get iPlayer to work, all I get is a message on the site saying 'You need to install Flash to play Mock the Week. Download the Flash player now.'

I presumed that Flash was built into the rom? I also managed to get the apk for iPlayer as it wasn't showing on the market but that just comes up with a blank screen. Youtube videos play fine through the built in app but not using the built in browser or Dolphin HD.

I have tried searching but come up blank, I found a 'fix' on another post but this didn't help.

Any pointers would be appreciated thanks.

*Just checked in applications and the version that is installed is 10.1.120.10

yani2000

Jul 23, 2010
Found that thread.
You could at least point out for the folks on XDA that you had to update Flash Player to v11 thru the market and had to install an alternate browser like Dolphin Browser HD.
Good that you got it sorted out!

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
Found that thread.
You could at least point out for the folks on XDA that you had to update Flash Player to v11 thru the market and had to install an alternate browser like Dolphin Browser HD.
Good that you got it sorted out!

To run iPlayer on a Vega like tablet you can do it by installing iplayer v1.0 apk. It is not available on the Market, but can be found by searching on Googe. If you have problems finding it, I could upload it and give alink.