[Q] need help to unlock bootloader plzzz

Search This thread

Minhazxda

Apr 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7
hi i am a new user of xperia neo.....in my device bootloader unlock allowed says NO...now can anyone help me to unlock my bootloader ???? plzz someone help me ,which method i can use to unlock bootloader....and if my bootloader is lock can i use recovery mode on my device ????

mpiekp

Mar 23, 2011
Please read the stickies before posting.

Boot loader unlock no= no fast boot so you cannot flash custom kernels, but you can flash all stock ones including ics.

You can still root and install cwm, this will allow you to flash any rom for locked boot loader.

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Minhazxda

del1701

hi i am a new user of xperia neo.....in my device bootloader unlock allowed says NO...now can anyone help me to unlock my bootloader ???? plzz someone help me ,which method i can use to unlock bootloader....and if my bootloader is lock can i use recovery mode on my device ????

You can unlock your booloader but you will have to pay for the service, pm Jinx13 about it ;)

Minhazxda

Apr 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7
i have rooted my phone & installed cwm recovery...but when i reboot my phone,it hanged on sony ericsson logo screen...and i have to open my battery to restart my phone...plzzz explain how gain recovery mode on my device..

Minhazxda

Apr 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7
your post said...."No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"...plzzz give me a valid thread

and bro my android version is 2.3.4 & build number is 4.0.2.A.0.42...how can i downgrade my android version to 2.3.3 ????

mpiekp

Mar 23, 2011
Actually no you can just read the stickies, you are going to murder your phone, you cannot downgrade to 2.3.3 you'll get the 0% battery issue.

Why people start messing with things without research I don't know.

Do your self a favor and read the stickies before you try anything else you will find the right way to root

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read the stickies before posting.

Boot loader unlock no= no fast boot so you cannot flash custom kernels, but you can flash all stock ones including ics.

You can still root and install cwm, this will allow you to flash any rom for locked boot loader.

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk