Apollo Music Player for S3?

Search This thread

bsdesign0000

Apr 17, 2012
New Bedford, MA
Is there a way I can install the CM10's Apollo Music Player on my Verizon Galaxy S3. I am currently running CleanROM 5.6 with the TW Stock music player, which isnt the greatest IMO. I really like the Apollo Player but I cant seem to find a install file or a thread on how to install this program on my phone. Can anyone help?

ryan1977

Oct 12, 2012
Is there a way I can install the CM10's Apollo Music Player on my Verizon Galaxy S3. I am currently running CleanROM 5.6 with the TW Stock music player, which isnt the greatest IMO. I really like the Apollo Player but I cant seem to find a install file or a thread on how to install this program on my phone. Can anyone help?

If you can find a copy of justunbeans inverted gapps, you can open them up in a file explorer and install an inverted copy of Apollo that works well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: bsdesign0000

FingersMcGee7

Sep 23, 2012
Phoenix
If you can find a copy of justunbeans inverted gapps, you can open them up in a file explorer and install an inverted copy of Apollo that works well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

That's wut I did... Just copied the apk from system/apps to my sd card and whenever I switch roms I jus copy it bacc into the new system/apps and install

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts