[Q] TWRP recovery

Search This thread

GiaV143

Feb 21, 2014
Can someone please confirm which twrp recovery works with the 4.4.2 update....I updated by flashing the tar.md5 file that was posted by freeza. Then I re rooted with no problem using cf auto root. I can't seem to figure out which twrp will work. I tried to flash one version but it just kept blinking on the team win symbol. I had to take the battery out and try again but no go. I was gonna try twrp 2.6.3.7 but I don't want to get into any problems seeing how I can't do a back up right now because I have stock recovery. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
Can someone please confirm which twrp recovery works with the 4.4.2 update....I updated by flashing the tar.md5 file that was posted by freeza. Then I re rooted with no problem using cf auto root. I can't seem to figure out which twrp will work. I tried to flash one version but it just kept blinking on the team win symbol. I had to take the battery out and try again but no go. I was gonna try twrp 2.6.3.7 but I don't want to get into any problems seeing how I can't do a back up right now because I have stock recovery. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Just make sure that the TWRP you are getting says it's for 4.4 BL. This one is the one in using and all seems well..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50550249

Please be sure to thank bigbiff for his contributions.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Just make sure that the TWRP you are getting says it's for 4.4 BL. This one is the one in using and all seems well..

Most definitely. One of the most challenging tasks, forging recovery for a device and its corresponding operating system, providing the means for most of what we do, and yet likely the least glamorous.

Thank and pay the dev if you can.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
Most definitely. One of the most challenging tasks, forging recovery for a device and its corresponding operating system, providing the means for most of what we do, and yet likely the least glamorous.

Very well said my friend. I'm sure it's even more challenging the fact that bigbiff doesn't even own A Note3, yet supports our addiction. To make such recoveries for a device in which he will gain no access speaks volumes to his character and selflessness. A true contributer/dev to so many devices this team is. Just outstanding!

Reactions: micmars

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Very well said my friend. I'm sure it's even more challenging the fact that bigbiff doesn't even own A Note3, yet supports our addiction. To make such recoveries for a device in which he will gain no access speaks volumes to his character and selflessness. A true contributer/dev to so many devices this team is. Just outstanding!