Timeshift video for kk roms @ 45.5 fps

Search This thread

mnsk

Aug 12, 2012
I am on stock deodexed 757.
I installed the apk and replace the media file but still getting video not working error. Any help?

y2grae

Nov 12, 2010
Coventry
you need the service.jar from superuser mod
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2614398
the file for 681 working on 757 for me

what rom are you running?
tried with auras, deodexed.
moved the services.jar
it rebooted when done
then got service errors making me need to reflash rom in twrp

------
Edit working fine on monx, simply installed the apk.
4k video link on app drawer has the error, but now the rest works flawlessly from the "timeshift video"

Last edited:
Reactions: pitxda1968

xPoiled

Jun 21, 2013
Does this work on Xperia Z ULTRA .757 fw by NUT?Rooted and Locked Bootloader? thanks! can someone link me to other z2 camera apps that is working on KK 757 particularly XZU? Thanks

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Tried this underwater, works superb. Got one of the kids jumping in the pool, brilliant .an the dog running up an down the stairs like a mentalist

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

waagbull

May 8, 2014
Original xml files

Where do I get original from? I just overwrite the original

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Did You manage to find the original camera xml files? , managed to overwrite the xml files without backing it up myself, now got an error : video cant start :( What to do?.... or what can i add/edit in the xml file I have now to get it back to the way it supposed to be? ;)

Anyone?? Can someone uploade the camera app and media_files xlm for NUT`s 757 (upgraded to 761 OTA and still fully Rooted) but after trying to ugrade to this cam app a i forgot to take backup of the xml media file and now the video function on the phone wont work on any apss such as Snap etc etc... So please anyone have a solution? I have tryed media files from other post on here but still have the same issue! (Video function stops working) Do I have to flash the whole NUT rom(re-root) all over again or are there any other solutions?

Last edited:

showlyshah

Mar 10, 2011
kerala
Did You manage to find the original camera xml files? , managed to overwrite the xml files without backing it up myself, now got an error : video cant start :( What to do?.... or what can i add/edit in the xml file I have now to get it back to the way it supposed to be? ;)

Anyone?? Can someone uploade the camera app and media_files xlm for NUT`s 757 (upgraded to 761 OTA and still fully Rooted) but after trying to ugrade to this cam app a i forgot to take backup of the xml media file and now the video function on the phone wont work on any apss such as Snap etc etc... So please anyone have a solution? I have tryed media files from other post on here but still have the same issue! (Video function stops working) Do I have to flash the whole NUT rom(re-root) all over again or are there any other solutions?

mate this thread is now depreciated... no need to use 45fps mod now.. just go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2767005.. u will find everything u waiting for

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YES guys..

Inspired from the work of Xperiaz2 and krabappel2548 (who was the first to acheive 45.5 fps on jb version of this mod), i was working on the possibility to add timeshift and 4k video cam for XperiaZ1 KITKAT rom. And i have managed to get 45.5 fps 720p timeshift video working on Xperia Z1 KITKAT stock rom.And the best thing is, even after u edit (aka apply the timeshift/slowmotion effect via video editor) the video with default video editor, its still have same 45.5 fps, only the a/v bitrates are changed, nothing else.:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iP69E2o-iTM

Please dont ask for 4k video, it does not work for now, and i am having fever( figured out this when i got some relive after a paracetamol injuction:angel:) and so i cant offer some thing more now.. just wait till someone likekrabappel2548 , Xperiaz2 or may be myself will find a way..

Also i have checked it only on Xperia Z1 KITKAT stock rom and i am too tired to check it in JB..,Seriously i have no clue how it will work on other devices,roms or android versions.. Although u can give a shot,, just backup your media_profiles.xml before installing or testing on other devices..

instructions

1) download and extract the zip,

2) either install or copy the apk to ur system folder via root filemanager

3) copy the media_profiles.xml to system/etc folder via root filemanager

4) reboot, and enjoy.

5) and yes, u can use the default video editor on KITKAT rom to edit the video.(it will pop-up after u had done recording)

For those who have troubles with the working of this, please check these...

1) This is a deodexed apk, so if u are using any other timeshift video apk, it is highly recommended to uninstall it first.

2) If ur rom is "odexed" rom, and u have a timeshift(super video cam) apk in that, there is a possibility to find an dex file of the same apk in your system/app or system/priv-app ( or which ever the apk file is present) and you should delete it too.

3) If u have some other mods from other devs, there is a chance of mismatch of lib files. For me, i use stock KK lib files, and it is needed for the proper working. so if u have replaced timeshift lib, do revert to stock KK lib.

4)please ensure that ur video editor is stock too.

5) FC reasons:- data mismatch- if u install this over previous super video camera apk, do wipe data of the apk from settings>all applications.
    also do a wipe data on video editor apk.
    dalvic cache mismatch:- either delete the dalvic cache file of the apk using file manager or just wipe that from recovery.
    permission problem:- if u have copied it to ur system /app or priv-app folder using a file manager please give permission 644 (user-r/w, group-r ,others-r)

6)As there exist a mounting problem and a sony RIC problem, some cant mount system r/w(even with su permission), so find a solution for that ( there are ways like custom kernel,ric patch etc) and ensure u have proper r/w permission on system folder to copy files

These trouble shooting steps is also helpfull for every mods out there, for every devices. Try procedures like these before u say its not working.. thats how xda-ns become seniors and devs
    :highfive:

and u may just hit the thanks if u like this..
    mate this thread is now depreciated... no need to use 45fps mod now.. just go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2767005.. u will find everything u waiting for

Isn't depreciate, it was a bridge for the next. Thanks for your work!

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
    Credits krabappel2548? :p I already had 45fps on my camera port for 4.3 :)

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
    [Nut]s 4.4 DEODEXED LB
    With su mod
    Doesn't work for me :/
    Unfortunately, video has stopped

Hit thanks If I helped you :)