[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Yes

Votes: 638 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

akrho1973

Oct 31, 2011
In fairness with the team, this rom is wonderful and almost perfect, having said that, you put note 3 features in our note 2 and i am (all of us using this rom) greatful of ur work. However, in a long run of using this rom, it seems that it becomes luggish sometimes, and always having sum bug(s). I, myself flashed this rom twice, followed the instruction given in the OP, but still having the same problem. I am not a computer wizard, that is why i dont know what to do. But still cannot be claimed as stable rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tweeny80

ugoms

I suggest the mod be released to developers so everybody can enjoy it cos different users with different choice of rom and having the mod on one ROM will force so many people who want the taste of note 3 to use this regardless of the fact they might prefer the mod on the ROM of there choice. Meanwhile this is an awesome job you guys did here. Hats off.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: tweeny80

buggaty

Nov 2, 2012
TN
1. Download and Install DN3 - .....+ watever instruction needs
2.. Who already having MJ5 bootloader, can start using ROM without further action.

3A. Who are on older bootloader(No warranty Bit in download mode) and dont want to update bootloader Reboot device after flashing ROM, there will be No wifi
Download this Dr.Ketan's Wifi patch. and extract it.

• Open Odin from PC, Press PDA tab and select downloaded wifi patch
  • Put device in download mode (Vol dwn + home +power)
  • Connect device and Flash
Reboot device, Now wifi should work.

3B. Who are on older bootloader and want to Flash New bootloader, skip 3A and Download this BL_MJ5_DN3 bootloader and extract
  • Open Odin from PC, Press PDA tab and select downloaded MJ5 Bootloader
  • Put device in download mode (Vol dwn + home +power)
  • Connect device and Flash
Reboot device

4.Anyone already have flashed Newbootloader and want to downgrade to older look this post

and straigh forward follow just Steps 2,3 and 4.

PS : If you need you can copy paste post to OP, no needs to add link to this post, My thanksmeter already overflowing :)

dr.ketan pleaz help me this 3 time when i flash a theme or a mod for battery i lose the wifi

when i flash and i reboot o lose the wifi
the thos strange 1 time when i fleshed the mod for battery and i reboted the wifi work but when i reflashed the same mod and i rebooted i losed the wifi
i have read your instruction but same problem

i full wipe and reflashed the and the wifi work again what the prob!!!

mateus78

Nov 16, 2010
Maybe someone Can help me remove this widget that appears instead of the stock clock when I charge DPI from 320 to 240? I don't wanna use the multiple widget option since it makes the unlocking difficult some times. thanks in advance.
uvurebe9.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I manage to get rid off such widget in the lockscreen after installing transparent accuweather widget. Not sure it has something to do with that but it remove the widget in lockscreen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PanosMouz

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
dr.ketan pleaz help me this 3 time when i flash a theme or a mod for battery i lose the wifi

the thos strange 1 time when i fleshed the mod for battery and i reboted the wifi work but when i reflashed the same mod and i rebooted i losed the wifi

Ya, i faced same, don't use any theme, keep the rom as it is, wifi will remain.

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
13124.jpg

if you have any question don't quote my post you can use Mention like this @Dasko or send me PM !

How to install and avoid FC

Go to Settings > General > Application Manager look for SamsungIME Clear Cache and date
Go to Settings > General > Application Manager look for Resource Manager Clear Cache and date
Open Root Explorer or any file browser go to system/app find SamsungIME delete it
Flash the new Keyboard DOWNLOAD HERE go settings unmark other Keyboards and make the new one as default.

What you should know

No clipboard inculded
Emoji fc somtimes with some apps to avoid that use at least one letter before using the emoji.
I Have only tested on Note 2 GT7100 and this ROM and works amazingly
And here is the stock note 2 keyboard just incase Note 2 keyboard download

this was dedicated to the E•Team as sort of appreciation for the hard works they did :good:

I started a thread

How many of you want this keyboard at 240dpi??

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
I'm facing an issue now. My phone screen is unable to turn off even with power button and lock screen app. I can reboot my pressing long press. It just happened to me not long ago.

Edited: it is fixed after I install the ROM again.

Accidentally sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Last edited:

mohit_jus4u@yahoo.co.in

Oct 25, 2013
hyderabad
Video recording issue

Guys,

I had issue with video recording, when i start recording i see RECORDING FAILED. I changed storage to Phone in camera settings and ITS WORKING!!

Hit thanks if I helped you.:laugh:

shhbz

Jul 19, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Searching...
Ive installed cwm recovery to my phone, but i cant access it by power menu nor the key combination on startup. Key combination " volume up+power+menu" gets me into download mode. What am i doing wrong?

I hope u mean philz cwm recovery as others may act buggy or twrp but I would recommend latest philz ,if tge 3 button is not working install wanam xposed modules and enable 4 way reboot and see if it works though I did not tried wanam yet but first just flash the philz recovery tar file using odin in windows keeping the phone in download mode and then try the 3 button combo as soon as u see the samsung logo up leave the power button only while still pressing the other 2

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Can I Install V2 without upgrading my bootloader.

Spend some time reading op

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor

Ya, i faced same, don't use any theme, keep the rom as it is, wifi will remain.

This is new security applied in MJ2 and later
You can't use vrtheme. You have to pull app from system, and use adb to theme and later push to system. I working on it and partially success let see. For same reason I have made 30 battery mod for my Note3 ROM to get rid of vrtheme for battery module.

jarayn

Aug 6, 2012
I suggest the mod be released to developers so everybody can enjoy it cos different users with different choice of rom and having the mod on one ROM will force so many people who want the taste of note 3 to use this regardless of the fact they might prefer the mod on the ROM of there choice. Meanwhile this is an awesome job you guys did here. Hats off.

This makes absolutely no sense at all lol.

I'm not sure if you ran some text through Google translate or if you are really drunk.

The only part that I can understand i completely agree with.

This is an awesome job they did.

karekarp

Oct 27, 2012
Guys plz guid as m not able to download as download gets disconnect once it reaches 400-500 mb of download from both the link....I want to try this rom. M on v1 of dn3

Top Liked Posts