[Q] Problem with coverage on kyrillos 9.6

Search This thread

Miquene

Mar 9, 2012
Palma
Hello,

Since I updated to version 9.6, the coverage will come alone and, sometimes takes more than 15 minutes to return, but the 9.5 never happened to me, why can it be?

Thanks

Hellhound7

Mar 17, 2012
Goa
I mean, suddenly I have no signal coverage and soon regains signal with the last update. Thanks .

That happnes most of the time to me too......its natural for me ( i guess :D).....i dont think you have to worry bout that!!
If your out of signal just do a manual search for network......

PS: IM ON STOCK FROYO (STILL :( :p)

Reactions: Miquene

Miquene

Mar 9, 2012
Palma
ahh okay, but I will look to put the CyanogenMod, you tested this? is to see if it works better or worse :)

Thanks

evilhomer2

Jan 14, 2011
i found stock eclair update-1 gives best coverage. dont know what happened with respect to the modem on these customs but stock eclair all the way for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I mean, suddenly I have no signal coverage and soon regains signal with the last update. Thanks .

That happnes most of the time to me too......its natural for me ( i guess :D).....i dont think you have to worry bout that!!
    If your out of signal just do a manual search for network......

PS: IM ON STOCK FROYO (STILL :( :p)
    ahh okay, but I will look to put the CyanogenMod, you tested this? is to see if it works better or worse :)

Thanks

Cynogen mod is still in its alpha stages......i suggest you stick with kyrillos rom....flash a lower version of it it the latest one is not upto the mark for you :D