[ROM][GB][28.05.2012] Phenom Ultra Lite [v6][Lock/Unlock][Neo/NeoV]

Search This thread

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
sorry for getting the second spot on post but u might want to get the details from neo v section to this section so that PPL can know more about it even when using mobile cuz im using mobile and cant get to the link u post btw mobile xda forum is used by many here on forum cheers.... if u want ill post anything u want in this second post just pm me :D

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
But that way dev will have tough time looking in to two threads for a single ROM. It's better to have in one place to discuss.. One guy puts a question in NEO and some other guy in neo v. Really pain in the ass to scroll through two forums even for users to check if their question was asked before or wat are the test results/reviews.. that way, better to have only link here...
Still people will continue on this thread anyway just like emann's. Poor dev guy tired of asking people to get all discussions in one place.

Bottom line: keeps the forum/threads neat.

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
like in stock rom +20/30% more

wow thats a lot installed it with nightelf 9.6 exp so far no fc and reboot will try my apps that usually get fc and reboot on sharduls rom cheers thanks for the rom i really like it i wont be updating to that s*** ics lol sony deem it not worthy for thier xperia play... just saying....:thumbup::thumbup::p:p

edit:
cuz i really love this rom im giving it 5 STAR yeh mensssssss

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts