[Q] Force list view in settings

Search This thread

Ajoli

Jun 26, 2012
Västerås
In the device settings on the G2 you have the four tabs on top of the screen when you're in the settings page.

If you hit menu, you can change it to list view. However this resets back to tab view every time you close it, then you have to hit menu again, and change to list view.

Is there any ay to change to list view permanently, or force it?

This is something that would be perfect to mod with Xposed in my mind if there isn't a native function for this.

droid_<3er

Dec 20, 2011
Vancouver
In the device settings on the G2 you have the four tabs on top of the screen when you're in the settings page.

If you hit menu, you can change it to list view. However this resets back to tab view every time you close it, then you have to hit menu again, and change to list view.

This is something that would be perfect to mod with Xposed in my mind if there isn't a native function for this.

Oh what really? Crap I always thought that it would save your preference.

At least it does that on the G Pro...if this is true then I'll definitely have to get the Verizon G2. Can't stand the sight of those ugly Crapwiz tabs.

Ajoli

Jun 26, 2012
Västerås
It could just be mine not saying it properly. It does feel like something that should save.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Z-Man™

Apr 15, 2012
East Bethel
Funny thing is I want tab view but it keeps reverting to list viee

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ajoli

Jun 26, 2012
Västerås
Seriously?! Haha! But you're on a D802?! So there must be a setting somewhere. Or do you have an Xposed module that could be responsible?

cstone1819

Apr 13, 2011

It's must be your phone. That option working perfectly fine for me on stock(before) and Rayglobe ROM(since yesterday)

Ajoli

Jun 26, 2012
Västerås
I'm running stock ROM with Xposed Framework, CWM Recovery. I'm rooted.

Is it possible that some Xposed module is causing this?

Learnerspermit

Feb 11, 2014
I'm finding it has something to do with which launcher you use... stock saves it, nova, google experience, etc. doesn't... looking for a fix, but haven't found one.

AzaG2

Jan 1, 2014
Nanango
Switch to list view in stock launcher and choose do not show again ok. Then switch to other launcher of your choice.