[Shuame] The most powerful Flash and ROOT tool

Search This thread

bahmandamia6982

Nov 21, 2013
Error 1119

I trying to flashing my fake galaxy s4 (i9500) then i got problem (#1119).
there is no solution in shuame website. please help me.

:confused:
What is '1119 Error Number' in Shuame China?

romeo501

Nov 2, 2013
Used This to Root my Sophix tab_840g

I used this to Root my Sophix tab_840G, after months of searching for a method Root my tablet, Shuame rooted it in just 5 minutes. This will be great when it is translated to english. Is there an ETA on when the English version will be released?

gravesite

Dec 11, 2013
I successfully rooted a Double Power EM63 Tablet with this software!

I successfully rooted a Double Power EM63 Tablet with this software! I may upload full instructions and software if people need or want it.

riddick81a

Nov 21, 2013
Still no English version

Still no English version. Long time. Is some other app which do the same things as Shuame?

sarvajith

Dec 25, 2013
Shuame rocks!

OMG! I was finally able to root my Micromax A110 jellybean using this. I tried every other possible method. tried the one using a flash tool, but didn't work for me. tried all other rooting applications, but didn't work. But was finally able to root using this by connecting my device as a media device. And it was pretty simple although i couldn't understand Chinese. An English version would be awesome :victory:

Apr 27, 2013
added devices successfully rooted:

generic android tablet running 4.2.2 made by chinese company Gemini, its a Gem1000 tablet successfully rooted by shuame, turn on usb debugging in the settings and shuame automatically finds it and asks if you want to root. you have to go back into settings and re turn on usb debugging when it reboots your tablet during root process otherwise it waits at 16% and says reconnecting for ages until you realize lol. then you can install google play store directly by going to the 4th button along at the top of shuame on your pc (looks like a lil windows logo) and selecting the buttong with G on it on the left hand side, when the mouse is hovered it says google play store etc, itll adb fpush it to your system and give you complete google apps

generic tablet irulu ax105 recognised but i dont understand enough chinese to know why it wont root it, it just has an android with a crying face and two drop down menus in chinese******

ignore this, there is a root option after all but it looks more like a chinese link than the first tablet root option did which is why i missed it, successfully rooted irulu tablet too

Last edited:

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
There are tons of chinese tabs in the us, you would think the english version would be out by now.

motuslechat

Jan 26, 2014
Partial English version

To wait for the official English version, here is a my partially translated version (not perfect).

This is the only EXE to add in the folder of Shuame 2.0.2.

You use this version at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any problems that may occur with this version.

Attachments

• shuame_EN.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 13,934

hubacikj

Jul 11, 2012
shuame eng

Hi, I have a problem, I tried to install your version, but I still could not.
I tried on windows 7 ultimate and now for Windows 8, still nejde.Prosím advice.
Thank you in advance for your help.

motuslechat

Jan 26, 2014
Hi, I have a problem, I tried to install your version, but I still could not.
I tried on windows 7 ultimate and now for Windows 8, still nejde.Prosím advice.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

You must download Shuame 2.0.2 from shuame site.
Launch ShuameSetup_2.0.2.exe
After install, unzip shuamme_en.zip in Shuame folder installation
Run Shuame_En.exe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Shuame, the most powerful Flash and ROOT tool in China is going to publish the English version. Bellowing is the English screenshot. Are you interested in using this tool to flash and ROOT? Any opinion will be appreciated.

1. Connect to PC
    1_zpsee4dae65.png

2. Choose Files
    2_zpsc6c19eaa.png

3. Select ROMs from ROM market
    3_zps9990df7d.png

4. Data backup
    4_zps23593c73.png

5. One-click Flashing
    5_zpse5226044.png

6. Done
    6_zps5863ee98.png

7. Tools
    7_zps0b78635e.png

Chinese version download link: www.shuame.com
    Devices supported: http://www.shuame.com/support.html
    Partial English version

To wait for the official English version, here is a my partially translated version (not perfect).

This is the only EXE to add in the folder of Shuame 2.0.2.

You use this version at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any problems that may occur with this version.
    For those of you looking for the english version

Here you go. Now, hit that Thanks button :)

http://www.shuame.com/en/root/
    Shuame English version patch

Hello everybody, me and one friend started to translate Shuame in English.

Take one teaser sceenshot. Dont judge anything from this picture it is not ready yet.

10439195_642003612554257_1303448062_o.png

We are working on the latest version of Shuame.
    really very useful waiting for English version

really very useful waiting for English version from the day i saw the Chinese version

Hey guys,

Shuame, the most powerful Flash and ROOT tool in China is going to publish the English version. Bellowing is the English screenshot. Are you interested in using this tool to flash and ROOT? Any opinion will be appreciated.

1. Connect to PC
    1_zpsee4dae65.png

2. Choose Files
    2_zpsc6c19eaa.png

3. Select ROMs from ROM market
    3_zps9990df7d.png

4. Data backup
    4_zps23593c73.png

5. One-click Flashing
    5_zpse5226044.png

6. Done
    6_zps5863ee98.png