[Q] Bootloader Screenshot, if Display faulty

Search This thread

caniix

Oct 23, 2012
Düsseldorf
At first, sorry for my bad english.
My Question is, if my Display is broken, can i screenshot the bootloader or recovery with commands?
I had the One X and let it fall and my Display worked only sometimes, but i could see what i was doing so i flashed stock recovery and rom and relocked the bootloader so htc repaired it. If this happens again with my htc one, and the display doesnt work, how to know, if i am on the booloader menu, or fastboot and see if it all work? i want to unlock and s-off my device.
Second Question: If my device is s-off, should i go back to s-on or htc doesnt care about it?

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
My Question is, if my Display is broken, can i screenshot the bootloader or recovery with commands?
I had the One X and let it fall and my Display worked only sometimes, but i could see what i was doing so i flashed stock recovery and rom and relocked the bootloader so htc repaired it. If this happens again with my htc one, and the display doesnt work, how to know, if i am on the booloader menu, or fastboot and see if it all work? i want to unlock and s-off my device.
Second Question: If my device is s-off, should i go back to s-on or htc doesnt care about it?

the other guy said everything correctly but I want to add that for me they repaired it with s off and they didn't charge me.. but sometimes if you are unlucky they will say that you have to pay... don't listen to them and phone HTC directly etc...

Reactions: caniix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Fastboot getvar all
    2. They don't care

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

the other guy said everything correctly but I want to add that for me they repaired it with s off and they didn't charge me.. but sometimes if you are unlucky they will say that you have to pay... don't listen to them and phone HTC directly etc...