xenon92

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 20, 2013
shubhangrathore.com
OnePlus 9 Pro
EFS BACKUP AND RESTORE APP
for i9105P and i9105

Developed by xenon92

An app to help you backup your EFS Partition and Restore it if necessary.
No Terminal and No Commands.
Simple taps on the screen.​

* ROOT PERMISSIONS NEEDED *

Even though I developed this app for Galaxy Grand i9082 and i9082L users, this app will work with i9105P and i9105 too. Thanx to @fmehdi for testing and pointing it out.

EFS partition blocks of i9105P, i9105 and i9082 are same. See the links below and the EFS partition blocks in the device trees.

i9082 - LINK

i9105P - LINK

i9105 - LINK

Why you need to backup your EFS?

>> READ THIS <<

INSTRUCTIONS

BACKUP
Tap Backup. That's all.
You'll find 'efs.img' in the folder 'EFS_Backup' in your storage memory.
Copy it to your PC or Cloud to be safe.

RESTORE
Open the app once. Exit the app.
Place 'efs.img' in the folder 'EFS_Backup' in your memory. (Folder will be automatically made at first run of the app).
Tap Restore.​

WARNING: Do Not RESTORE your EFS until absolutely necessary. If everything is working fine, just BACKUP, don't RESTORE. Read more about it in the link above.​

1.png

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if you mess up your phone using this app. The functioning of this app is the same as I have explained in the link above. Restoring EFS is dangerous. If you feel unsafe, use the guide I have made in the link above and use Terminal Commands. This app simply implements those Terminal commands in a user friendly way to backup and restore EFS.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EFS BACKUP AND RESTORE APP
    for i9105P and i9105

Developed by xenon92

An app to help you backup your EFS Partition and Restore it if necessary.
    No Terminal and No Commands.
    Simple taps on the screen.​

* ROOT PERMISSIONS NEEDED *

Even though I developed this app for Galaxy Grand i9082 and i9082L users, this app will work with i9105P and i9105 too. Thanx to @fmehdi for testing and pointing it out.

EFS partition blocks of i9105P, i9105 and i9082 are same. See the links below and the EFS partition blocks in the device trees.

i9082 - LINK

i9105P - LINK

i9105 - LINK

Why you need to backup your EFS?

>> READ THIS <<

INSTRUCTIONS

BACKUP
    Tap Backup. That's all.
    You'll find 'efs.img' in the folder 'EFS_Backup' in your storage memory.
    Copy it to your PC or Cloud to be safe.

RESTORE
    Open the app once. Exit the app.
    Place 'efs.img' in the folder 'EFS_Backup' in your memory. (Folder will be automatically made at first run of the app).
    Tap Restore.​

WARNING: Do Not RESTORE your EFS until absolutely necessary. If everything is working fine, just BACKUP, don't RESTORE. Read more about it in the link above.​

1.png

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if you mess up your phone using this app. The functioning of this app is the same as I have explained in the link above. Restoring EFS is dangerous. If you feel unsafe, use the guide I have made in the link above and use Terminal Commands. This app simply implements those Terminal commands in a user friendly way to backup and restore EFS.