[Q] XOLO Q2000:Not Booting at all!

Search This thread

Roxx.R

Feb 6, 2014
ahmedabad
Hello friends!
i need help to recover my Xolo Q2000, i had given my cell to a friend of mine to install apps. but now it doesn't even start! when i turn it on it just shows the logo "XOLO" and then nothing happens, doesnt even boot into recovery as i tried with pressing power and both volume keys together. when i connect it to pc it just shows the battery icon, before it used to show the percentage too...

i am really worried as what to do now?

as far a i remember it had android 4.2.1 and that friend had told me he tried to install new rom or kitkat or recovery..
well, i guess he just messed up and experiemented my Q2000. i just bought it a month ago.

please, Develovers help me, how may repair it back to original state?

thanks in advance.

Roxx.R

Feb 6, 2014
ahmedabad
IMEI went Missing!

thanks !! actually my friend said he was unable to restore it but i insisted and showed me how he did... later i searched this forum and from recovery i was able to restore the backup i found in a folder "clockworkmod" on memory card .. i got Q2000 working back again but now there is another problem!
sim card is not detected and in settings, phone status, there is no imei number! now how may i restore imei number? i have its backup in memory card "imei.bak" ..i tried with mobile uncle tools to restore it but it doesnt happen.
how would i restore my imei ??

arnabbiswasalsodeep

Jan 26, 2013
Mumbai
thanks !! actually my friend said he was unable to restore it but i insisted and showed me how he did... later i searched this forum and from recovery i was able to restore the backup i found in a folder "clockworkmod" on memory card .. i got Q2000 working back again but now there is another problem!
sim card is not detected and in settings, phone status, there is no imei number! now how may i restore imei number? i have its backup in memory card "imei.bak" ..i tried with mobile uncle tools to restore it but it doesnt happen.

Your root may be lost
Otherwise try mtk imei writer tool and restore the imei (check the backup or remove the battery and check the phone's back

Press thanks :good: I'd helped :highfive:

Roxx.R

Feb 6, 2014
ahmedabad
Your root may be lost
Otherwise try mtk imei writer tool and restore the imei (check the backup or remove the battery and check the phone's back

Your root may be lost

my Q2000 is rooted already, i have tried mobile uncle tools to restore imei.bak, tried to look inside of imei.bak in hex editor on my Q2000, even tried from MTKdroidTools, but it doesnt happen to restore the imei... i have got the imei number on the box and bill, etc.. i have tried it so many times that now i remember my 15Digit imei number!!

any specific tricks or things to do or remember while restoring imei by MTKdroid Root & Tools v2.3.2?
may be ther's any mistake i may be doing during writing of imei?
is there any other tools to restore or write imei?

on the device, i cant find any folder named EFS, there is a folder named NVRAM and it has some files and folders in it, but got no luck, dont know what to do with those files with no extension.

is there any other way to do it? please friends, i dont think this is impossible, there must be a way to restore the imei number..
i am now thinking to go and ask local mobile repairing shops and see what they have got to say.. and finally go to the service center.
i cant throw my mobile to dustbin just after using it for merely a month!

gurudevj

Mar 24, 2014
chennai

Hi Dude,
I am facing the same issue and same state as you were.. please help me in solving this. you have mentioned now you got it working by "clockworkmod" on memory card.

If you explain the process you have followed it will be greatly helpful for me.

Please help me on this. Any xda devs please help.

coolraj15nov

Oct 28, 2015
Xolo Q2000 Kernel Required

Hi,

I was trying to add a custom rom to my xolo Q2000 ending up bricking my phone as I accidentally flashed recovery file to boot usking MTKDroid tool, can anyone help me providing stock kernel for the device which I can flash through sp flash tool as thats the only tool detecting my phone or if there is any other way to get by fone back to life.

Please help
Thanks in advance!

Roxx.R

Feb 6, 2014
ahmedabad
Hi Dude,
I am facing the same issue and same state as you were.. please help me in solving this. you have mentioned now you got it working by "clockworkmod" on memory card.

If you explain the process you have followed it will be greatly helpful for me.

Please help me on this. Any xda devs please help.

hello there, sorry as i am back here after a long time, as far as i remember..
first it was rooted Xolo Q2000... then used CF autoroot to install recovery... then backedup the rom via recovery, tried to install some custom rom, but failed.. i dont rememeber which rom..
later when restored the backedup rom, imei went missing and i was never able to restore it...
but the phone is working in good condition except that it doesnt detect any sim card, BUT we can use it to play games, camera, wifi, etc.. all functions are working except sms & voice calls.. finally my 3year baby uses it with some games & apps.... thats it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Give it back to him and say to flash the stock rom images via flashtool
    You can also flash via flashtool

Sent from my A11 using Tapatalk